• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Slim

Sep 13, 2015
    HoCo & Worldwide
    if someone could price check a glock 17 gen 4 there, i would appreciate that. ditto for glock 17 mags, 17 rounders.
    Multiple large dealers with tables covered in Glocks. Didn’t see this in time to looks specifically for G17.4s, sorry.

Plenty of Glock 17 mags, in black, OD and FDE. Plus some 19X mags. Also, quite a few vendors with Magpul GL Glock magazines.

Speaking of Magpul Proven Outfitters (aka Quantico Tactical, once upon a time Quantico Arms) is closing their Woodbridge store and has lots on sale. The owner says they’ll continue doing the shows, but only with accessories, not guns going forward.

Boss94

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    found some Beretta 81 mags in the main room on the left 35 each 2 for 65. also has bakelite AK mags for 50.

whistlersmother

Peace through strength
    Jan 29, 2013
    Fulton, MD
    Yesterday evening wasn't too bad, but I've never gone on a Friday before.

Did see a CZ82 for $350 if any C$R guys are looking for one. Thought I spotted another, but on closer inspection it was a CZ83 in 380 - not C$R :(

And yea, NoVa traffic was one accident after another - everything was backed up. In other words, just a typical driving day in NoVa.

Sgt6402

Jan 21, 2008
    md
    Did anyone who went happen to spot an Edddystone, Winchester, or Remington M1917 Enfield?

KJackson

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 3, 2017
    Carroll County
    Proven Outfitters (aka Quantico Tactical, once upon a time Quantico Arms) is closing their Woodbridge store and has lots on sale.

I was in their store on Sunday and noticed boxes of stuff laid out on the floor. Didn't know they were closing up.

Mike OTDP

Ultimate Member
    Feb 12, 2008
    I got there to work the MSI booth at 1330 Saturday. The line to get in was OK, but parking was worse than usual...and "usual" is pretty bad. It took me 20 minutes to find a spot. Very crowded.

I wish I'd been able to find the Beretta 81 mags...couldn't find any.

Boss94

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    I got there to work the MSI booth at 1330 Saturday. The line to get in was OK, but parking was worse than usual...and "usual" is pretty bad. It took me 20 minutes to find a spot. Very crowded.

I wish I'd been able to find the Beretta 81 mags...couldn't find any.

there were actually 2 people who had them. the guy on the left in the main building. he was 1 isle in from the most left wall. and last table towards the back in that row. if you were looking towards the back of the building. the next row to the right was the jeti cooler people.

the 2nd place the guy ( Jeff from PA) had them he was located should be the 3 row in the main building from the far right. towards the front. he is next to bloodhound ( Scott who is a class 3 dealer from Pa) he (Scott) sells maglula mag loaders. Jeff is about 5 ft tall and bald ( looks like Micky Rooney) in his 70s. he has a big selection of orginal colt sp1s that look new. he has his mags under the table, so you have to ask for them. I believe Jeff is a few dollars cheaper than the other guy. I hope this helps.!

davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    was a pretty good show. got there yesterday (saturday) at noon. took a while to find a parking space, but no line at door and actually wasn't overly crowded inside. the glocks, mags and ammo i looked at were roughly same pricing as they have been.

SavageShooter

Jan 10, 2014
    Arbutus, MD
    I did not make this but have made many. Have any of you ever stopped at the Sully House? I have it's pretty neat General Lee's uncle originally owned it and General Lee used to stay there. I also have been to the Steven L. Udvar Aviation Museum. Takes a while to see everything there. Also Purcellville, VA Catoctin Creek Whiskey very good. A lot to see around Chantilly surrounding areas heavy civil war country.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    I was there Sunday with MSI; a quick walkaround for C&R pistols revealed the usual group of OWGs with nice stuff priced 50% over Gunbroker delusionals, but there was a surprising number of reasonably-priced firearms.

It was pretty crowded for a Sunday afternoon, and parking was worse than usual, but there didn't seem to be much panic expressed by the VA residents. Yet.

fred55

Senior
    Aug 24, 2016
    Spotsylvania Co. VA
    I was there Saturday. It was great seeing the MSI, mdshooters team, and Jeff again. There was also a nice M16 that I kept returning to, $18K. Just a little out of my reach, I need some lottery help. fred55

ARinPG

Jan 12, 2016
    I was there on Sat and Sun. Only a slight price increase but on the stuff I was looking for I scored some deals. 30 bucks for a 2 pin MP5 trigger housing no pack with full auto markings. 60 bucks for a MP5 straight mag. 50 bucks for ak bakes

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom