Boycott United Nations Day (October 24th 2008)

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    PT 2:

Norton

Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Ugh....my stomach hurts now, just watching the arrogance dripping from that woman's smirking countenance. :puke:

LowRecoil

Federalist
    Mar 18, 2007
    Harford
    Always so refreshing to see some smug liberal trying to impose their beliefs on me first thing in the morning. Perhaps if she lived in an area with frequent burglaries, assaults, and/or very slow police response time reality might teach her a thing or two?

Norton

Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Always so refreshing to see some smug liberal trying to impose their beliefs on me first thing in the morning. Perhaps if she lived in an area with frequent burglaries, assaults, and/or very slow police response time reality might teach her a thing or two?

It taught one of the flunkies from the organization formerly known as Ceasefire MD that exact lesson. She figured out living in downtown Baltimore was potentially dangerous and that Ceasefire was not a safety organization at all. From what i recall, she left the group soon after.

txiyo

Ultimate Member
    Mar 18, 2008
    We need to stop these ****s from saying "...it is made solely for killing people"

The United Nations is made to get poor people in countries with weak governments killed.

LowRecoil

Federalist
    Mar 18, 2007
    Harford
    Yes, disarmament has worked well for so many people around the world. Unfortunately the world never seems to run out of "useful idiots".

txiyo

Ultimate Member
    Mar 18, 2008
    Yeah way to do it again. Tell people who have been at odds with each other for centuries to just stop.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,477244,00.html

UNITED NATIONS — U.N. Secretary General Ban Ki-moon called for an immediate end to fighting in the Gaza Strip during a meeting of the U.N. Security Council in New York late Tuesday.

"But schools were hit during Israel's assault."
    Well what kind of schools were these? They were ****ing UN school in Gaza that had rockets and terrorists. Way to go UN. You ****s have messed up this situation once again. Why don't you build a UN school in Mexico that houses, drugs, illegals and guns to run across the US border.

Better yet, build more UN schools in Gaza so they can house more militants and rockets. :sarcasm:

I want to send my kid to a UN school. My kid is a UN kid. :(

LowRecoil

Federalist
    Mar 18, 2007
    Harford
    The UN is a huge waste of money. Think of how much $$ this country could save if it stopped supporting them and got the expensive land back after kicking them out.

LowRecoil

Federalist
    Mar 18, 2007
    Harford
    After repeated blatant failures by the UN, I still have no idea why we give them soo much money. Maybe a revised League of Nations needs to be resurrected.

Glaron

Camp pureblood 13R
    BANNED!!!
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 20, 2013
    Virginia

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    UN is another of those Utopian Progressive concepts that are unable to make meaningful inroads where necessary, due to the inherent corruptibility of humans, especially those in control of large populations like nations.

Convenient as both a shelter from criticism and a physically attractive playground away from home, it also houses vast legions of closet espionage players. Since many if not most of the 193 nations represented are pretty oppressive, they band together in order to mutually affirm their good faith, while crushing internal opposition beneath their boot heels. However, the US is certainly not above doing the same; witness the governmental support of NGO operations by G Soros, the internal political support for domestic terror organisations, and the support for such concepts as the disarmament of a nation's citizens.

In short, while it may do some good, the evil it perpetrates probably exceeds its usefulness for the common man. Its stated purpose does not align very well with the reality of its actions and inactions. It has become encrusted into an organisation whose main purpose is to serve itself, while hiding behind optics of service to humanity; it serves its own interests. Any accidental good it produces is merely camouflage to protect its source of funding.

Overwatch326

Aug 13, 2016
    I don't know about you but I never knew that October 24th was "United Nations Day".

anti-united-nations.jpg

Many people on this forum have expressed great animosity towards the do nothing, USA over funded puppet show in New York aka. the UN. The UN and our own citizens have and still are trying to pass a global small arms treaty. This treaty, if passed would override the Second Amendment of the United States due to a loophole in the Constitution regarding treaties.

My only response would be, "well it looks like UN disarmament worked well in Africa." In fact, the UN has got more innocent people killed than the Holocaust and has wasted more money than all of US liberals combined on programs that don't work. Besides their widespread corruption, what are they good for? The UN is just a feel good bureaucracy.

If you want to feel good about stopping genocide and war, Join the US Military. They have been the only effective peace keeping force in the world.

:)
    Please Join me in boycotting United Nations Day by posting your feelings on this thread. Feel free to post something positive about them too.

Wait, Boycott the UN Day isn't every day...? :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom