• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AssMan

Meh...
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2011
    Somewhere on the James River, VA
    VA politics is hitting an all-time low. The “Senator” was charged after she lead an attack on a monument where that one guy was injured/killed. Now she’s the patron for a bill that would automatically expunge her record. F’king unbelievable.

If Senate Bill 5043 passes with the current House Amendment - There will be an automatic expungement of criminal offenses linked to injuring a monument - which is what Senator Lucas is charged with in Portsmouth. Learn more here: https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=738775166720624

122044529_3681427225225141_8326810787649422411_o.jpg

122190478_3681427188558478_797854445487450052_n.jpg

randomuser

Ultimate Member
    Nov 12, 2018
    Baltimore County
    This is why I have no faith in our political system. It's about as corrupt as can be and it's done openly right in front of our very eyes. Not even hiding it.
    The court system is right up there with them (ask Trump about spygate).
    And people say that no knock warrants are legit because there is a judge signing it. LOL. Give me a break. The same type of judges that participated in spygate.

Matlack

Scribe
    Dec 15, 2008
    I thought the VA Supreme Court said they couldn't automatically expunge something?

Maybe not specifically expunged, but at least it involved in blanket restoration of voting rights as the governor tried a few years ago.

Glaron

Camp pureblood 13R
    BANNED!!!
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 20, 2013
    Virginia
    https://nationalfile.com/democrat-s...le-herself-facing-felony-for-monument-attack/

yep. Get out of jail card confirmed.

National File reached out to Hampton Roads (a metro area which includes Portsmouth) Republican Jarome Bell for comment. Bell summed the additions to the bill up as Lucas’s attempt at creating a “get out of jail free card” for herself.

“If Senate Bill 5043 passes with the Lucas amendment, there will be an automatic expungement of criminal offenses linked to injuring a monument – which is the charge Senator Lucas faces in Portsmouth,” Bell said. “So they are drafting a get out of jail free card for Lucas and all of those people that were charged.”

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Just to remind everyone, they control the education systems, the media, the internet, the governments, and they are increasingly seizing control of the churches.

They accuse the right of being the system of endemic corruption, and it's nothing more than the projection of their own evil corrupt ways.

There are fewer and fewer ways to resolve these issues.

Eastwind

Nice!
    May 3, 2020
    Soon it might not even matter if they move to a "better" state.

Shame on the mindless sheep that are putting cockroaches like this in office. Even my mother and grandparents have been completely indoctrinated- all started when they started watching CNN after Trump was elected.

AssMan

Meh...
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2011
    Somewhere on the James River, VA
    Soon it might not even matter if they move to a "better" state.

Shame on the mindless sheep that are putting cockroaches like this in office. Even my mother and grandparents have been completely indoctrinated- all started when they started watching CNN after Trump was elected.

Happened to my Dad. He watches CNN/MSNBC literally all day long. Totally brainwashed. :tdown:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom