• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Buster Brown

Aug 11, 2019
    Southern MD
    One vendor had stacks of sealed cans of 8mm mauser, marked steel core, saw at least 8 or 9. They were grayish, square tins if that helps anyone ID the source. Sorry, didn't get a price.

That was the recently imported bulgarian stuff. Mostly click-bang.

FFBWMD

Industry Partner
    Oct 3, 2011
    Woodbine MD
    I know magazines for my AR will be widely available, but can I expect to find magazines for my CZ Scorpion? (At reasonable prices?)

Are there any recommended gun shops that are "awesome" around that area? My friend and are going to get there around 9am, but if it is mobbed, we plan to just hit a couple shops to try and find what we want.

Nobody bought my Scorpion mags today..

srephwed

Jul 25, 2010
    harford county
    There was at least one vendor selling reloading stuff toward the back/right, he had a decent sized setup but sorry I didn't look closely enough to be certain he had primers.

That may have been minute man arms. He sells shells and reloading stuff. If it was him he won't be there because of no Sunday sales

Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County
    Was the show in both halls, like in the past?
    I plan on heading up there tomorrow morning.

No, it was in one room in the big building.

The Weis Arena, the one with the brick facade, not the one with the green roof.

I would estimate it was about the same size as when it was in the two rooms in the green roofed building.

ted76

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 20, 2013
    Frederick
    No, it was in one room in the big building.

The Weis Arena, the one with the brick facade, not the one with the green roof.

I would estimate it was about the same size as when it was in the two rooms in the green roofed building.

OK, thanks' for the update.

offthepaper

Ultimate Member
    Sep 7, 2007
    Harford County
    Just got back. Not crowded at all. Ammo prices were of course through the roof, even saw a few Mosins for $575 :sad20:.
    I did however pick up a vintage Marlin Model 81, with the original rear peep sight on the cheap. I had bought another earlier same model 81 a year ago that was missing the site and was quite surprised to find that an original peep would cost almost as much as I paid for the rifle. I finally settled for a Williams peep for a lot less, but still had to wait several months to get it.
    Also picked up 200 pieces of once fired 30-06 brass that I needed for $18.
    Pretty happy with that.

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    Wife and I went and got there about 12:30 Today where it was not crowded and I like the hall it was in this year compared to the other smaller ones last time I was there. Much more open.
    Variety of stuff and I picked something up and posted in the C&R section. Typical gun show C&R prices but I paid I thought a good/fair price on what I purchased.
    If I had not purchased the Argentine Mauser I would have gone back to take 2nd looks at some Pump 22s I saw.
    Wife actually found some old jewelry at a Husband Wife antique Gun/Jewelry combo and spent more $$ than I did on 2 items but I think she did well.

Jed195

Ultimate Member
    Oct 19, 2011
    MD.
    More of a drum...xproducts 50 rounder.

Attachments

• x-products555A5049__21344.1576269019.jpg
      x-products555A5049__21344.1576269019.jpg
      39.3 KB · Views: 282

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics