• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    Bad start to the week . Fatal accident on 95 this morning between exit 93 and exit 100. Now a fatal accident on 40 at Principio . Be careful out there

F-Stop

Ultimate Member
    Feb 16, 2009
    Cecil County
    The 95 wreck was horrifying. It was wild out there today. 7 going into North East had 7 or 8 TT’s stacked up because of the underpass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GUNSnROTORS

nude member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 7, 2013
    hic sunt dracones
    Low bridge?

Probably this one Sling:
    https://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2020/10/05/fatal-crash-interstate-95-cecil-county-monday-latest/

PERRYVILLE, Md. (WJZ) — All lanes have reopened along I-95 north in Cecil County Monday morning after two separate crashes, one of which was fatal, were reported.

Some lanes were closed at mile marker 94 just past MD-222 (exit 93) in the Perryville area and at mile marker 98 prior to MD-272 (exit 100) in the North East area.

READ MORE: 2 Killed, 1 Injured In Crash That Shut Down Lanes Along Route 40 In Cecil County

The fatal crash happened around 6:30 a.m. on I-95 near Perryville. Maryland State Police said several vehicles were stopped due to another crash when a tractor trailer didn’t slow down and hit the stopped vehicles.

That impact caused a chain-reaction crash that killed Amy Spencer, 56, of Colora, and injured six other people.

Both crashes remain under investigation, police said.

Feb 28, 2013

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-10-10 at 10.26.12 AM.jpg
      Screen Shot 2020-10-10 at 10.26.12 AM.jpg
      108.7 KB · Views: 523

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    You need to watch the bridge on Muddy Lane between 279 and 40 as well in Elkton. That one is 11' even.

Umm Muddy Lane doesn’t go to 40... Bridge on Muddy is low ,narrow and on a curve . It ends at the new circle on 268 (think that is the route number)

boatme99

Ultimate Member
    Jun 22, 2010
    Mid-Tenn.
    Umm Muddy Lane doesn’t go to 40... Bridge on Muddy is low ,narrow and on a curve . It ends at the new circle on 268 (think that is the route number)

Muddy Lane goes from Rt. 279, Elkton Rd., to Rt 281 Old B'more Pike.
    My kids live on the Pike end and I lived out towards Newark past the other end. After I left the area I'd always stay at the LaQuinta by the Waffle House. Used that road all the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom