• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    But didn't go in . There was 1.5 hour wait to enter . But luckily the nice door person checked , and they have Zero reloading supplies in the new building .

Good that I didn't waste 1.5 hours for nothing . Bad that " new & improved " actually = Less .

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    Stopped by there on a weekday a week or so ago. There was about a 15 minute wait. My dog was welcome to enter with me. Nice big shop; too bad they're stuck with Lawnchair Larry's customer limitations. I suspect avoiding weekends and lunchtimes would result in shorter wait times.

Chat-Bot

Disinformation Governor
    Oct 17, 2020
    под скалой
    Same for Anywhere

I always drive by any place and if there's a line outside, I move on. Every trip by 2A recently has been like that and just roll on by.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    What's going to make or break the individual LGS is how they fare with distributor rationing .

My LGS friend has standing orders with all his distributors for everything , and in the past week could get only one 12ga pump , and modest quantity of 9mm ( retail $34.99 to reflect his current costs ) . Even with frequently buying estates and attending auctions he is severely hampered by unavailability of product .

Matlack

Scribe
    Dec 15, 2008
    That might be because they can get them about as fast as anyone else at this point.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Distributors have more standing orders than they have product . The question is then how that gets doled out . The wide spread suspicion is that chains and mega stores get preference over mom & pop FFLs .

Matlack

Scribe
    Dec 15, 2008
    Distributors have more standing orders than they have product . The question is then how that gets doled out . The wide spread suspicion is that chains and mega stores get preference over mom & pop FFLs .

If you understand this, then why are you complaining? Maybe they have less reloading because they can't get it right now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom