• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HRDWRK

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Jan 7, 2013
    39°43′19.92216″ N
    Turd sounds better, people here seem... "booger" sensitive for some reason around here.
    Sorry welder, but your complaint? No. Eleven minutes? That was lame, and so was not outing the guy. That guy caused you the same inconvenience that he will someday cause someone else. If he did it, I want to know about it, so I can better decide to avoid the guy (or not, but at least I'd have an informed choice). So now, if I have to choose to avoid dealing with someone, it'll be you...

Just so you know, I posted in a thread by joncorleone about what to keep/remove from a gun you are going to sell or trade in, too. See you there? :rolleyes:

:lol2::lol:

This is the funniest insult i have ever read .

You should give interwebz classes on how to insult ,Truce if that is your real name .
    Funny stuff . :D

Oh boy, how will this end!

Alan3413

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2013
    I'm resurrecting this gem from the past with another gem from the world of science.

A warning to nose pickers everywhere. Your brain will turn to mush if you keep it up.

trickg

Guns 'n Drums
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 22, 2008
    Glen Burnie
    I'm resurrecting this gem from the past with another gem from the world of science.

A warning to nose pickers everywhere. Your brain will turn to mush if you keep it up.

Welp, it looks like I'm a prime candidate for Alzheimer's then - any time my nose hairs get too long I pluck them, and the article says I'm going straight to hell for that.

Bountied

Ultimate Member
    Apr 6, 2012
    Pasadena
    Uh oh, is it pickling your nose if you use a kleenex to scrape out boogers, then wash your hands, or does it have to be finger on nose two knuckles need to count as nose picking?

Inigoes

Head'n for the hills
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 21, 2008
    SoMD / West PA
    Welp, it looks like I'm a prime candidate for Alzheimer's then - any time my nose hairs get too long I pluck them, and the article says I'm going straight to hell for that.
    You need to start trimming those nose hairs.

That way Saint Peter wont pull the trap door lever at the pearly gates.

Sundazes

My brain hurts
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    I was on a Zoom call a few weeks ago. The customer was going to town. Damn near had his arm up to his elbow in his nose. Nasty, especially on camera.

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county

If Chlamydia can enter the brain through your nose then I can think of an act that is far more likely to put your nose near a source of contagion than nose picking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Skarface

Latest threads

Top Bottom