• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Thanks for the link. I’ve had my eye on the vacuum and they dropped the price $30. Might jump on tjis

Attachments

• 3ADC604E-AE65-488B-914F-D17DBA21E04A.jpg
      3ADC604E-AE65-488B-914F-D17DBA21E04A.jpg
      51.3 KB · Views: 811

ToBeFree

Ultimate Member
    Oct 5, 2011
    Highland Cnty-Va
    I'm getting a 65in tv. Not sure oled or led yet but leaning towards oled. LG C9. Uses are Low lite environment, gaming and movies.
    Suggestions?
    Sales?

cdm312

Oct 18, 2019
    Check out Bass Pro Shop.
    They have good deals. Both digital and dial safes available. I personally prefer dial mechanism for the lock vs digital. Digital, battery has to get changed....

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    *****I'm hoping to get a decent deal on some tools, video games, an old fashioned popcorn maker, 9mm ammo, a retro PK Ripper bike with Redline flight cranks, Jeff Botema forks, and Hutch Bear Trap pedals, new vans sneakers, and some Ocean Pacific shorts and shirts for the Summer, after I lean out and become chiseled like an Adonis.

Mebbe also a bunch of standard 30 round capacity mags for my AR's, and 17 round mags for my Glock 34's. Why???? Because of the 2nd amendment is why! Also, am thinking with the changes in VA recently, I might have to drive further into America to be able to purchase them, as MD and at *least* Northern VA has gone Blue, liberal, and anti gun.

PK Ripper

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cal68

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 4, 2014
    Montgomery County
    An RMR is the only thing I am looking for on Black Friday. Just picket up a Glock 19 MOS for my carry piece so I am going to buy one either way. Just hoping to save a few bucks on BF. Let me know if you come across something.

Expertvoice has most (all?) Trijicon products for between 20-30% off MSRP. Only thing is you have to qualify (ie military, LE, probably paramedics, firefighters etc)

I'm looking to get a suppressor... Any deals to be heard of there..?

MSRP on an RMR is ~$700. You can find them for $450, so 20% off is not really a deal. I am hoping for sub $400. If not then I will just pony up the $450.

I agree that Optics Planet has reasonably low prices on Trijicon RMR's, and my experience is that if you call them they will discount a bit more, but I am greedy (as I said in my first post!) so I am hoping that there will be at least another player that discounts them even more than Optics Planet. Wishful thinking I know but it never hurts to be optimistic!

Cal68

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Need a cheap reasonable quality socket, wrench, ratchet, screwdriver, allen key.............you know the type. To stow in my vehicle for emergencies. Had one, ended up taking it out because I lost too many tools from my other set ;)

wabbit

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2010
    I was hoping for a holosun sight I can buy mail order for my bull pup rifle, but it doesn't look like anyone will put on on sale. Midway used to have good sales a long time ago, but not so much. I hope Cabelas will have one on sale.

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    I have enough crap. I don't need more material things.

I have the same philosophy as you bud.

BUT

I have two bathrooms scheduled to be remodeled

New carpet coming for upstairs

Just bought two new leather recliners

Am going to buy a king sized bed/mattress

So my wife disagrees with both of us oh and no gun cash

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    For the record if anyone wants a Nintendo Switch. Kohl’s will have it on sale for Black Friday. I think the deal $320 for the bundle BUT you will get $90 in Kohl’s cash which makes it a killer deal!

I LOVE Zelda and am debating buying the switch just to play the Zeldas, problem is with my schedule it’ll only be 15 mins at a time so i probably won’t get it. Just putting it out there for you parents/grandparents

Ok deal on the switch bundle itself but a feee $90 bucks to spend at the store

Edit i shouldn’t have typed all that and just linked the add (which i just did)

Attachments

• 0DEED67C-AC78-4C35-AAD7-8F373EAEAE81.jpg
      0DEED67C-AC78-4C35-AAD7-8F373EAEAE81.jpg
      49.2 KB · Views: 493

woodline

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 8, 2017
    I agree that Optics Planet has reasonably low prices on Trijicon RMR's, and my experience is that if you call them they will discount a bit more, but I am greedy (as I said in my first post!) so I am hoping that there will be at least another player that discounts them even more than Optics Planet. Wishful thinking I know but it never hurts to be optimistic!

Cal68
    Word on the street is that Big Daddy Unlimited has RMRs for sub $400 prices. I don't know what it costs to join for a month though. DVOR occasionally has very good sales on Trijicon RMRs as well.

I think the RMR type 2 will trend down in price in the next year or two as more and more competitors start to approach it in reliability and durability.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom