• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hit and Run

Ultimate Member
    Oct 15, 2010
    Prince Frederick
    There are a good number of Associate Members too -- spouses. But the place is greatly underutilized and often a ghost-town. Quite nice to have the range to yourself but also kinda sad actually.
    I shoot alone more times than not...

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

135sohc

Ultimate Member
    Oct 27, 2013
    Lunch break or with the sun set getting later this time of year I'll sneak over after work and have an hour to go blasting. Either way its mostly empty.

Scott P

Funny...like a clown
    Jan 29, 2013
    St. Mary's
    I have every other Fridy off and a lot of times I'm the only one there............but when I'm not, I have always met some really nice folks.

135sohc

Ultimate Member
    Oct 27, 2013
    At the last meeting someone got upset 'that every weekend, every time HE wanted to go shooting there was ALWAYS something scheduled and everything was closed/booked up so HE couldnt go shooting" :rolleyes:

trailtoy

GOA, MSI, NRA
    MDS Supporter
    May 19, 2013
    St. Marys
    At the last meeting someone got upset 'that every weekend, every time HE wanted to go shooting there was ALWAYS something scheduled and everything was closed/booked up so HE couldnt go shooting" :rolleyes:

That went on way too long don't you think. He didn't seem to hear anything anyone had to say.

Mike OTDP

Ultimate Member
    Feb 12, 2008
    Well, there is an awful lot going on at the pistol range on a weekend day. But they are generally out of there by 1400. Which is why I tend to make it over at that time.

ehall

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 19, 2020
    I would like to get some information about the place but there isn't much on the web site and I can't ever reach anybody on the phone. I understand its open to the public for skeet on Sundays? What are the membership dues? Who can I twist an ear with for this stuff?

buellsfurn

Ultimate Member
    Dec 1, 2015
    southern end of Maryland
    I would like to get some information about the place but there isn't much on the web site and I can't ever reach anybody on the phone. I understand its open to the public for skeet on Sundays? What are the membership dues? Who can I twist an ear with for this stuff?

with brief orientation i do believe sig. on wavier I due believe 5 bucks per round.9 shot only on skeet range www.sannerslakesportsmensclub.com well my link doesn't work it seems no computer skills but if you google sannerslake sportsmens club you will find what you need SannersMembership8@gmail.com The link on post 34 works

gwchem

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 18, 2014
    SoMD

Dues are $175 plus an initiation (maybe $300? I forget.).

All matches are on the calendar and open to the public. Skeet, high power, idpa/uspsa, bowling pins, rimfire rifle and pistol. Email the listed match director to see if they need advance registration.

What else can we help you with? Nobody is in the office to answer any phones most days.

antco

Ultimate Member
    Apr 28, 2010
    Calvert, MD

https://www.sannerslake.org/

https://www.sannerslake.org/Join-Wait-List
    We have two main types of membership - Regular Member and Military Member. The main difference between the two is with the Military Membership the one-time initial fee is waived for up to 4 years as a courtesy to our Military members who may only be stationed in our area a short time. If after 4 years as a Military Member, you wish to continue membership you will need to pay the one-time initial fee of $250. To qualify as a Military Member you need to be Active Duty Military at the time of membership offering. Regular Membership covers all other people applying for membership.​

Also, if you start working through the Join Wait List link, I recall that the full pricing layout becomes visible. I know for a fact that I knew the full price structure at some point, found on their website, and it was likely during the enrollment process to join the wait list. Give that a shot.

https://www.sannerslake.org/event-3622797?CalendarViewType=1&SelectedDate=7/28/2020

I don't shoot much anymore, especially shotguns, but the public skeet events might be a great way to catch someones ear in person and onsite.

ehall

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 19, 2020
    Thanks for all the info. I emailed the contact for details. Hopefully I can burn up my target shells.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom