Health Order Requires Masks in Public Areas of Charles County Effective April 15

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GUNSnROTORS

nude member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 7, 2013
    hic sunt dracones
    https://www.thebaynet.com/articles/...eas-of-charles-county-effective-april-15.html

La Plata, MD - The Board of County Commissioners, in partnership with the Charles County Health Department, announced that beginning Wednesday, April 15, the public will be required to wear face coverings in grocery stores, pharmacies, retail establishments, and public transportation. The order is aimed at protecting shoppers, employees, drivers, and passengers from the spread of COVID-19. A face covering can be a homemade cloth mask, scarf, bandana, or other means of snugly covering the mouth and nose.

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    This one I have found keeps people away for sure.

Cowboy hat and leather jacket optional, of course.

71uMNCxJZrL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

newmuzzleloader

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 14, 2009
    joppa
    I was in Walmart yesterday, maybe 30% of the people were not wearing masks probly 50% + of employees were not wearing masks or gloves, even those picking orders for pickup

MossPumper

MDS Supporter
    Apr 10, 2020
    VA (Western)
    I wonder what the banks and credit unions think of this? Makes me feel a little uncomfortable. You can't legally carry in a bank so all we can do is hold ya breath for a bit.

[Kev308]

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 23, 2020
    Maryland
    Masks will most likely be the norm for at least the next 6 months to a year. If you walk the streets regularly, you will need to have your head on a swivel. Muggings will become more prevalent once we are "allowed" out.

135sohc

Ultimate Member
    Oct 27, 2013
    I wonder what the banks and credit unions think of this? Makes me feel a little uncomfortable. You can't legally carry in a bank so all we can do is hold ya breath for a bit.

Cedar Point went to drive through only three weeks ago.

antco

Ultimate Member
    Apr 28, 2010
    Calvert, MD

While completely legal, walking into a bank in Arizona while concealed carrying was about the only times it ever felt "strange".

I'm curious: what's the story behind your user name?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom