• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • QuentinR1

Mar 18, 2020
    Owings Mills,MD
    Need to borrow .40 caliber chamber lock March 23rd or 24th

Good evening is there anyone that has a chamber lock for .40 caliber semi auto in the Baltimorr county area? Need to pick up fire arm from ffl but will never will use it again. Thanks in advance everyone. Can pay a small fee

MG in MD

Feb 11, 2016
    Linthicum
    Good evening is there anyone that has a chamber lock for .40 caliber semi auto in the Baltimorr county area? Need to pick up fire arm from ffl but will never will use it again. Thanks in advance everyone. Can pay a small fee

I have two for some reason. Pm me

Val

May 7, 2020
    Bowie, MD
    9mm bore lock needed for a day

I'm new to the group and this is my first post. I'd like to borrow a 9mm bore lock so I can pick up a Glock 19 from my FFL next week. I'm in Bowie.

Oh, and I can bring a toll of TP :)

Valentino

eruby

Confederate Jew
    MDS Supporter
    I'm new to the group and this is my first post. I'd like to borrow a 9mm bore lock so I can pick up a Glock 19 from my FFL next week. I'm in Bowie.

Oh, and I can bring a toll of TP :)

Valentino

Rudolph,

Do you travel for work, or must you get the lock in/near Bowie?

Perhaps go to the Introductions forum and post up, so we may know you better:

https://www.mdshooters.com/forumdisplay.php?f=119

Val

May 7, 2020
    Bowie, MD
    eruby, thanks for the link for the intro. I'll do that. Right now I'm working from home but go into the office near BWI when needed. I'll drive to pick up the lock and to return. The FFL is in Jessup.

Valentino, I stole Valentino Rossi for a screen name. He's a Moto GP racer out of Italy. another hobby

FredMac4

Aug 19, 2020
    I'm trying to find a 9mm bore lock in Ellicott City for a Glock 17 gen 5 that I should have in a couple of weeks. I've searched everywhere to buy one but they appear to be in extremely short supply. Could I possibly borrow one from someone?

ToolAA

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 17, 2016
    God's Country
    I'm trying to find a 9mm bore lock in Ellicott City for a Glock 17 gen 5 that I should have in a couple of weeks. I've searched everywhere to buy one but they appear to be in extremely short supply. Could I possibly borrow one from someone?

I can lend you one. PM me and we can pick place to meet.

duckduckgoose

Sep 7, 2016
    Annapolis, MD
    I've got a .40S&W chamber lock that I can loan out. I'm in Annapolis and could deliver anywhere in Anne Arundel county on weekdays. Shoot me a PM if you would like to borrow it.

Whoever's in charge of the google sheet, feel free to/please add me on to the list.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom