• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Doctor_M

Certified Mad Scientist
    MDS Supporter
    Not to throw a wet blanket on the thread, but I don't get the enthusiasm for this black-Friday meme. This morning on the news, I one of the talking heads described this week as the Thanksgiving and Black Friday Holiday!!??!! What? No. Black Friday is a false-holiday made to worship at the alter of consumerism. I'm as much about finding a good deal to save a buck as the next guy, but it is NOT a holiday and nowhere even close to the same order of magnitude as a day designated to give thanks to our Maker for all of the blessings in our lives, to include the food on our plates and the love of our families.

Sorry, but that got me a bit upset this morning. I will end my mini-rant here and bid you continue with the savings and fun.

Hope that everyone has a blessed, peaceful, and joyous Thanksgiving.

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    I'm looking for a deal on a treadmill and an Iromba 7 or 9

Amazon has a daily deal today on the Iromba but I’m not sure which model or price. I glanced over it and then remembered someone was looking for one.

Matlack

Scribe
    Dec 15, 2008
    Wow.
    I had to order one at that price.
    Let's see if it works out!

Me too. I'm pretty sure it's a pricing error and it will get canceled. They probably forgot either a 2 or a 3 at the beginning. I will know Wednesday.

1841DNG

Ultimate Member
    Apr 17, 2016
    I just noticed the standard scope version is $236. Hopefully no one gets their orders canceled.

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    Yeah, ordered also. Thank you for the link. Hopefully it works out. I’ve got a C4 and like it okay and wanted something lighter, more compact and narrower. This perfectly fits the bill!

JB62

Ultimate Member
    Mar 5, 2013
    Annapolis
    Thanks, been looking for a crossbow and figure I can't go wrong with this.

Back to $235. I tried link showed discount price and would not load into cart or the one click buy.. Been kicking around the idea of crossbow for a change up for archery season, but hopefully your guys orders go through.

budman93

Ultimate Member
    Mar 1, 2013
    Frederick County
    Back to $235. I tried link showed discount price and would not load into cart or the one click buy.. Been kicking around the idea of crossbow for a change up for archery season, but hopefully your guys orders go through.

yep, they just removed the one with the 'upgraded scope' that was cheap. Hopefully my order goes through. Its supposed to be one day delivery tomorrow. I'm hoping that since it was a "Ships from and sold by Amazon" item they will honor it. If it was a 3rd party seller I think there is no way they would but there might be a chance from Amazon directly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SparkyKoT

Latest threads

Top Bottom