• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Pushrod

Master Blaster
    Aug 8, 2007
    WV High Country
    I just noticed the standard scope version is $236. Hopefully no one gets their orders canceled.

I'm not so confident its going to go through, just checked the order status and it hasn't shipped yet. That tells me its probably going to get cancelled. :mad54:

JB62

Ultimate Member
    Mar 5, 2013
    Annapolis
    Assuming we actually get them, going from $73.82 (w/tax) to $100 won't likely get any bites- especially considering time and effort.
    I do, however, like your style.

Was just kidding, did not anticipate any bites with that. Was just jealous missed out by seconds on that one. Been kicking around a crossbow and with that deal would not of gotten myself in the doghouse !!

I hope they all do ship for the ones who got their orders in.

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    30% off galco on their website

May get a sting ray Glock holster and some gator wing tips. I’ll be the classiest cop on the beat

RuralRifleGuy

Aug 16, 2018
    Queenstown
    Well, my bolt action plans were stopped today. Walked into my LGS and he had a CPO Sig P320 in .40S&W sitting in the case that looked like it had never been fired. While not a Black Friday deal, for the price I couldn't leave without buying it. I knew he had one in store because I emailed him about it, but I was open to other purchases. I originally thought it was a new one until I started reading the card and saw the price. He also now has me sold on a Glock 26 in the near future after handling a G27.

Now I need a Black Friday sale on a .357 Sig barrel for a full size P320.

KJackson

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 3, 2017
    Carroll County
    Crap. I really wish that I had seen that crossbow offer this morning when it was valid. What better way to dip you toe in the waters to see if you are really interested.

DontTreadOnMe

Dec 10, 2016
    20% off site-wide on LOK Grips, Friday through December 2. Free shipping with $100 purchase. Sign up for their emails and a discount code will be sent on Thursday evening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Easydoesit

Latest threads

Top Bottom