• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wabbit

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2010
    Hello,
    does anyone have one of these guns?
    I read about it in an old issue of Shooting Illustrated and it looks like a fun gun for recreational shooting. I am thinking about getting one, if they are available. Does anyone know if the double column magazine feed reliably in this gun? I have a Ruger Mark II and the single column magazine doesn't cause any problems with feeding or reliability.
    thanks.

Heliway

Dec 21, 2019
    Hello,
    does anyone have one of these guns?
    I read about it in an old issue of Shooting Illustrated and it looks like a fun gun for recreational shooting. I am thinking about getting one, if they are available. Does anyone know if the double column magazine feed reliably in this gun? I have a Ruger Mark II and the single column magazine doesn't cause any problems with feeding or reliability.
    thanks.

No one has any info? Have really been wanting one of these to do an NFA build, but can't seem to find any info. I'm military so not super up to date on MD laws but has/does it need to be submitted to the board? Would love any info that anyone has on this gun, thanks!

JTH20

Feb 18, 2013
    MD
    No one has any info? Have really been wanting one of these to do an NFA build, but can't seem to find any info. I'm military so not super up to date on MD laws but has/does it need to be submitted to the board? Would love any info that anyone has on this gun, thanks!

Some talk here:

https://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=231850

someone has to buy it and have their dealer send it to the MSP to be approved.

Bill1337

May 8, 2020
    Legal in MD thanks to me.

My FFL did the leg work and they are legal. Of course the magazines are not; your FFL will have to sell them to someone out of state.

punisher12b

Feb 4, 2013
    Montgomery County
    They are good to go.. I just picked mine up as they were ready tuesday... took it out today, got to find the ammo it likes...rem golden bullet was not its friend when it runs it runs great... but time to find what its diet is.. has some weird feeding issues.. for sure.

wabbit

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2010
    They are good to go.. I just picked mine up as they were ready tuesday... took it out today, got to find the ammo it likes...rem golden bullet was not its friend when it runs it runs great... but time to find what its diet is.. has some weird feeding issues.. for sure.

Sorry, I've been away dealing with an impending move.
    I hope the feeding problems are not in every gun, but maybe it's just in the one you bought. Either way, good luck with the gun and keep us updated on how it shoots.

punisher12b

Feb 4, 2013
    Montgomery County
    Shoots great. It takes great particulars to load the mag. And there are strick ammo requirements. As well. But when it runs its great. I'm still figuring it out

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Bill1337

May 8, 2020
    No Problems

Took mine out for the first time today. A couple different brands of plinker's. No problems at all. Great balance. Banging steel at AGC @ 65' - fist size group.

It's an awesome plinking gun. Go through the pain of getting the magazines back. It's worth it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom