• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MRIDLEY42

Apr 13, 2020
    So I've been going to Myrtle Grove gun range for about a year, and now looking to buy my first rifle. I'm by far not a felon, but what would prevent me from buying a rifle?
    To add to this question, I had started shooting 10 minutes before time, DNR had came and ran my ID, if I wasn't supposed to have a weapon, I'm quite sure she would have said something correct?

dbledoc

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 8, 2013
    Howard County
    So I've been going to Myrtle Grove gun range for about a year, and now looking to buy my first rifle. I'm by far not a felon, but what would prevent me from buying a rifle?
    To add to this question, I had started shooting 10 minutes before time, DNR had came and ran my ID, if I wasn't supposed to have a weapon, I'm quite sure she would have said something correct?

There is a tremendous amount of information out there. This is not the best place or format to ask that question.
    Start by going to the NRA website and research the laws, they have a lot of good information. You can then decide where you fit it or don’t.
    Then search the Maryland state police web pages, you can find Maryland specific laws.

After that research, if you find no reason in your past to prevent you from purchasing a rifle, head to a local gun store and welcome to the sport.

ST19AG_WGreymon

Ultimate Member
    Feb 16, 2009
    Odenton

Did you not read the range rules first? In any case, Google is your friend.

Sage954

Oct 8, 2019
    Go to your local gun store and try to buy one. You will answer your own question pretty fast...maybe not so fast right now, but you’ll get your answer

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    Yeah , your question is odd because we gotta tell you what you did wrong . I don't know you at all and can not answer question about you .

EDA98

Dec 4, 2019
    Laurel MD
    you were going to a gun range and renting a gun for a year? seems a bit strange. i can see doing that once or twice to figure out what you like. but.

inkd

Ultimate Member
    Aug 4, 2009
    Ridge
    You don’t go stampeding for the clitoris.

What's wrong with a kiss, boy? Hmm? Why not start her off with a nice kiss? You don't have to go leaping straight for the clitoris like a bull at a gate. Give her a kiss, boy.

inkd

Ultimate Member
    Aug 4, 2009
    Ridge

If you look around Baltimore, you'll find that being a felon doesn't really keep anyone from buying a gun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom