• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • inkd

Ultimate Member
    Aug 4, 2009
    Ridge
    Not a whole lot of info on the go fund me page. I thought go fund me would not allow a page to be set up for legal defense?

WeaponsCollector

EXTREME GUN OWNER
    Mar 30, 2009
    Southern MD
    From what I hear he was friends with Duncan Lemp, and I saw the video of Harts in a Hawaiian shirt using a megaphone to hurt the feelings of MOCO cops during a protest at their headquarters because of the way they killed Mr. Lemp. Also heard MOCO cops have threatened the parents with arrest for protesting the murder. If this is true I wonder what they are working so hard to hide.

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    From what I hear he was friends with Duncan Lemp, and I saw the video of Harts in a Hawaiian shirt using a megaphone to hurt the feelings of MOCO cops during a protest at their headquarters because of the way they killed Mr. Lemp. Also heard MOCO cops have threatened the parents with arrest for protesting the murder. If this is true I wonder what they are working so hard to hide.

They threatened arrest for violation of the state of emergency not because of the content.

How nice it is to pick and choose our facts

WeaponsCollector

EXTREME GUN OWNER
    Mar 30, 2009
    Southern MD
    "Lemp, a software wiz, was volunteering to set up free websites for gun rights groups. Did Lemp’s gun rights activism play a role in the SWAT team’s decision to rely on a violent pre-dawn raid? Are local police or federal agents planning to target other gun rights activists?"
    EVERYONE who owns a gun in Maryland should be very concerned about this!

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    "Lemp, a software wiz, was volunteering to set up free websites for gun rights groups. Did Lemp’s gun rights activism play a role in the SWAT team’s decision to rely on a violent pre-dawn raid? Are local police or federal agents planning to target other gun rights activists?"
    EVERYONE who owns a gun in Maryland should be very concerned about this!

I worry about this very thing , to say something against the Feds and pay a price .
    They will make it appear you or I are dirt-bags and get the general population to think we deserved to be cleansed off he face of the earth . Or maybe crazy old racist white guys .
    As long as public opinion is in their favor they can do what they want IMHO

This is not a bash on what happened months ago or a few days ago with this arrest , it is a general statement .

WeaponsCollector

EXTREME GUN OWNER
    Mar 30, 2009
    Southern MD
    I worry about this very thing , to say something against the Feds and pay a price .
    They will make it appear you or I are dirt-bags and get the general population to think we deserved to be cleansed off he face of the earth . Or maybe crazy old racist white guys .
    As long as public opinion is in their favor they can do what they want IMHO

This is not a bash on what happened months ago or a few days ago with this arrest , it is a general statement .

No doubt about that. America was already becoming a total police state, but with this virus it's kicked into overdrive!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom