• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jamesp15

Jul 16, 2018
    Southern PG
    There are definitely some with loud mouths/big-attitudes/egos that are regulars there and some try to take charge and be a self-designated RSO (which isnt always a bad thing if they dont try to go on a power-trip).
    I think they mean well, but when you get a few of them at the same time there they clash verbally.

There are a few weekday regulars that are usually calm and quiet but will call out something unsafe happening.

Weekends are a whole other ballgame in my experiences the last few years and I avoid the weekends there.

Agreed but also a reflection on society. 30 years ago myself and many family friends went there almost every weekend. They allowed FA and had a few regulars with M60. Everyone was safe,polite and respectful of each other....great times. Last time I was there a few weeks ago I could hear them fighting and arguing over the mag dumps and I was on the Shotgun Range.
    I still buy a permit every year to support it though...if just for the memories.

AlphabetSoup

Oct 28, 2019
    Am I missing something - nobody under 18 without hunter safety certificate? Yet, having taking the hunter safety course, you are required to shoot (barely) proficiently at the field day...

How is one supposed to teach their kid to shoot safely?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom