TICKETS AVAILABLE ONSITE ALSO!

WELCOME BACK

4320 Chantilly Shopping Center
    Chantilly, VA 20153​​

NEW HOURS:
    ​Friday: 3:00 PM - 8:00 PM
    Saturday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
    Sunday: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Note: There is usually a section on various admission prices, but that is currently missing from the web page.

https://www.thenationsgunshow.com/

$1 off coupon here:

https://www.thenationsgunshow.com/coupon.html

bigjohn

Ultimate Member
    Jun 29, 2007
    I can only find season tickets on the their site. Am I doing something wrong or is there an issue?

Jul 1, 2012
    The big Show Of Shows in Louisville was rescheduled for this weekend (July 21-25), wonder how many of the usual dealers will be there instead... maybe just the C&R guys though.

Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County
    I can only find season tickets on the their site. Am I doing something wrong or is there an issue?

That is all I see as well.

The last show, you had to buy tickets for specific time slots, but that requirement is gone.

Maybe they'll only be selling tickets at the door this time.

:shrug:

bigjohn

Ultimate Member
    Jun 29, 2007
    I’m trying to avoid the 3 hour wait to get in like the last show was said to have. Long ride from the shore to have to wait that long

The last show, you had to buy tickets for specific time slots, but that requirement is gone.

ken792

Ultimate Member
    Sep 2, 2011
    Fairfax, VA

Last show June was back to normal with no capacity limits and $17 tickets covering the whole day. It was the show before that which had time slots.

I’m trying to avoid the 3 hour wait to get in like the last show was said to have. Long ride from the shore to have to wait that long

I only recall seeing the long lines at opening at the last show. After that initial line cleared, there was little wait.

94hokie

Mar 29, 2015
    Severna Park, MD

I was there at opening on Saturday for the last show. There was a long line, but once the doors opened, I was in within 10 minutes

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    Very interested in reports on the powder situation. One of the reasons I used to go to these was to buy powder without paying hazmat (yes, the ticket costs money, but not hazmat money). Running out of TAC, so need to restock...

ken792

Ultimate Member
    Sep 2, 2011
    Fairfax, VA
    Very interested in reports on the powder situation. One of the reasons I used to go to these was to buy powder without paying hazmat (yes, the ticket costs money, but not hazmat money). Running out of TAC, so need to restock...

The big reloading vendors that used to be present were not there. A few vendors had smaller amounts of powder, but I didn’t check the prices. I don’t recall seeing many 8lb jugs, mainly 1lb sample size.

csxt602

Oct 29, 2020
    Essex, MD

We got there around 10:30 on Saturday for the last show (June), and there was zero waiting. We walked right up the ticket window inside and went in after getting stamped.

SavageShooter

Jan 10, 2014
    Arbutus, MD
    Maybe it will be a few more reloading vendors there this time. In June it was poor. Things are getting better. Ammo prices on the net are down. I'm going on friday. I'll report on here when I get back.

Balzer94

Feb 27, 2011
    What’s the purpose of buying tickets ahead of time for the Chantilly show? Is it just cheaper? I’m only seeing an option online for Friday

bigjohn

Ultimate Member
    Jun 29, 2007
    What’s the purpose of buying tickets ahead of time for the Chantilly show? Is it just cheaper? I’m only seeing an option online for Friday

I just didn’t want to wait in the lines that were extremely long 2 shows ago is all

crolfe1984

Enthusiast
    Oct 21, 2007
    Baltimore City, MD
    Seeing conflicting info floating around the web for this show.

Friday admission: is it 1PM or 3PM? Even on their own website they list both (you have to poke around to find it).

Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County
    Last show opened at 1PM.

Seeing conflicting info floating around the web for this show.

Friday admission: is it 1PM or 3PM? Even on their own website they list both (you have to poke around to find it).

As Ken said, the last show opened at 1pm on Friday.

Since the page for this event says 3pm on Friday, right under where it says NEW HOURS in all caps, I think its very likely the 1pm you found by 'poking around' elsewhere is probably old info.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom