• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    I have a G29SF and a S&W 1076 both 10mm. You will love the pistol and the caliber I'm trying to find a Colt Delta Elite to buy. I love the 10mm. Great platform.

SpecialK314

May 14, 2011
    Towson, MD
    I have a G29SF and a S&W 1076 both 10mm. You will love the pistol and the caliber I'm trying to find a Colt Delta Elite to buy. I love the 10mm. Great platform.

I don't want to derail, but do you reload your 10mm? If I got a G29, I'd definitely be considering taking up reloading.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    I recently moved to an apt and I don't know what the lease says about reloading. I buy my range ammo from GA Arms and it's not much more than 40. They sell a product called "canned heat" that is 500 or 1000 round bulk reoads. Cheaper still. I have a Stormlake 4.48"extended barrel in it so I can shoot lead and full power loads with no issues. Have a 40 conversion barrel as well to shoot that stuff too.

Lots of 10mm shooters do reload.

Oldcarjunkie

R.I.P
    Jan 8, 2009
    A.A county
    I cant believe you guys havent mentioned the best model of them all.. the G19 homeboy edition;)

2006620162243_homeboy_night_sights.jpg

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    The homies don't shoot the 10mm. They shoot 9mm and the fotay. Thugs don't like the 10mm. Most of them are such crappy shots the recoil of the 10 makes a double tap impossible without a lot of practice and that requires range time which cuts into their drug dealing activities

I'm sure someone will call me a racist but sometime the truth is painful. Oh well.

Aug 2, 2007
    Harford County
    Sorry, I don't have a favorite Glock. I prefer spending more on an H&K; buy once cry once.

So have you gotten to the crying portion of your purchase yet? ;)

"IT'S TOTALLY AWESOME BECAUSE IT COST A LOT!!!"

No worries, haters are gonna hate. I'm not an operator so I guess I just don't "get" HK's.

Back on topic: it's a toss up between the G19 and G34. Hard to pick a favorite, if I had to I'd say G34.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom