How do you really feel about Continental Arms in Timonium?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Are you satisfied with the service at Continental Arms in Timonium?

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

rico903

Ultimate Member
    May 2, 2011
    This Poll is for data gathering purposes and the results will be provided to the owners of Continental Arms.

Please vote honestly and only once. :)

I'm satisfied and have not had a problem
    They are a Bit Rough but that's par for the course at Gun Shops & Ranges
    I heard on the internet they suck so No Thanks
    I had a shitty experience there and I'm taking my cash elsewhere

Any follow up going to be posted?

Second Amendment

Ultimate Member
    May 11, 2011
    Continental Arms

I had two bad experiences there. I will never go back. The staff was rude and arrogant. The idea that a poll with obvious negative results will help this business improve is absurd. Oh, so I'm Continental Arms, I see the poll results and NOW I'll work on my people skills? Being respectful to customers is something they should have been doing anyway. The staff I encountered couldn't even pretend to be nice if they were forced to. I will never step foot in either Continental or Select Fire. I don't care how close they are to home.

Balnk

Oct 29, 2008
    Gamber, MD
    I'm heading there on Saturday. I have been there maybe a dozen times over the last 5 years, but this is the first time in about a year. I will post up my experience.

On a side note... can someone provide me with Andy's, works at Continental, account name? I would like to send him a PM. Thanks.

iHasCrabs

Ultimate Member
    May 17, 2011
    Blue POint Crab House
    I'm heading there on Saturday. I have been there maybe a dozen times over the last 5 years, but this is the first time in about a year. I will post up my experience.

On a side note... can someone provide me with Andy's, works at Continental, account name? I would like to send him a PM. Thanks.

adodson :thumbsup: I'm thinking about heading there on Monday. Andy has been super helpful and nice via PM.

FFMike

Ultimate Member
    Feb 4, 2010
    Howard County
    Really, This is still going? I already posted my views but I will also not partake from them due to the fact they have all of this advertising and they are NOT an Industry Partner.

iHasCrabs

Ultimate Member
    May 17, 2011
    Blue POint Crab House
    I will be going there on Monday and will post back, but the way Andy has been helping and answering my absurd amount of questions via PM, I doubt I will have anything negative to say about the customer service. After the reviews I was going to drive a little further out of my way(CA is only 5min away) but after talking with Andy im going to give them a fair shot. Bringing a group of new shooters with me and will post my feelings after.

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    I might be there next Sunday to see how buckshot runs in my converted S12, since I'll be in the area anyways. I'm quite excited to hear that competent rapid-fire is allowed now, I rather enjoy doing it with my .22LR.

jmw0344

Pittsburgher
    May 21, 2011
    Germantown, MD
    I recently purchased a handgun there and have used the range a couple times. I had nothing but good experiences there and they were very nice to me each time. The one problem I had was that they never called and notified me that my gun was in and ready to pick up. It was sitting there for a couple weeks before I finally called and asked.

TROOPER

Ultimate Member
    May 22, 2011
    Raleigh, NC
    Wow very mixed bag of feelings on this place I see LOL.

It's about 60 seconds from my house, and I planned on using this as my local range.

Just signing my girlfriend up on a safety course there before throwing her on the range.

I'll take part in the course also as a refresher and see how you civilians do it different from the military.

Is this place really bad and should I be looking for another range near Timonium?

Dave MP

Retired USA
    Jun 13, 2010
    Farmland, PA
    I'll take part in the course also as a refresher and see how you civilians do it different from the military.

Is this place really bad and should I be looking for another range near Timonium?

[FONT=&quot]Welcome from Dundalk![/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]NO, CA is NOT that bad! Give it a chance. I have been a member for a while now. See my post here: http://tinyurl.com/3ouxwja[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] Take a look at these links – LOTS of good info![/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Forum Rules[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Admin News and Announcements[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Gun Rights and Legislation[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Industry Partners[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Range Etiquette and Staying Safe[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Maryland Ranges[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

TROOPER

Ultimate Member
    May 22, 2011
    Raleigh, NC
    I'm going to try them out, I've visited once and they seemed pretty friendly while I was there asking some questions.

I'm pretty surprised by the poll results and some of the responses here though.

Not seen the range area yet, but once I've got the girlfriend through a saftey course we'll hit them up and report back how it went.

TROOPER

Ultimate Member
    May 22, 2011
    Raleigh, NC
    i have never been treated worse. its usualy ziggy making up laws, and treating me and my father like convicts

Which one is Ziggy, I spoke with the long curly haired guy, he seemed ok at the time.

But honestly the British accent usually catches people off gaurd, and I tend to get on well with most people LOL

cobra

Ultimate Member
    Feb 26, 2009
    White Marsh
    Trooper don't base your desisions on others opinions.
    If you have a good experience dealing with a shop. By all means follow your instincts.
    I have never had a bad experience there.
    Granted when asking about specs on certain firearms I was met with uncertainy. This I contribute to part time or last minute fill in for regular staffing.
    Example I once asked what the range hours were. Older lady could'nt answer this basic guestion. She must have been new,part time or stand in counter help.
    However a younger women steped up and gave me the correct hours of operation.
    But as far as a bad or negative ranch visit. Nope. Allways enjoyed my time thereFWIW:)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom