• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

ReticulateLemur

Oct 29, 2012
    I ordered two BCGs in two separate orders (one BCG each, not trying to work around the limit) late yesterday and not only have I received the shipping notification but JB put them both in the same shipment.

A+ service.

virtus

Ultimate Member
    Aug 11, 2010
    Got shipping notification for the couple I ordered earlier today. You guys rock :party29:

Torin

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Nov 10, 2012
    So, I've never built an AR before. How do these compare to other manufacturers' BCGs?

JoeBobOutfitters.com

Industry Partner
    Oct 20, 2010
    Hays, KS
    So, I've never built an AR before. How do these compare to other manufacturers' BCGs?

The specs are equivalent to most medium to top-tier brands of BCG's, plus they have a KNS Perma Pin & McFarland Gas Ring. The KNS perma Pin is nice, but the McFarland Gas Ring is a really nice upgrade, especially for those who run cans.

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    The specs are equivalent to most medium to top-tier brands of BCG's, plus they have a KNS Perma Pin & McFarland Gas Ring. The KNS perma Pin is nice, but the McFarland Gas Ring is a really nice upgrade, especially for those who run cans.

Ohh Joseph, that just gave me a bad and expensive idea... :D

Only bad because my accounts low.

cow goes mooo

Huh? What?...
    Mar 26, 2012
    Silver Spring, MD
    Hey Joe Bob's! Thanks a lot. Your support of MD shooters community is very very much appreciated. Ordered my BCG on 3/18 and arriving for delivery today, 3/21. I cannot say enough nice things about how much your speedy delivery and service is appreciated. Thanks again.

elmerjr128

Mar 15, 2011
    This BCG was the first part I bought for my build. Now I've got everything except the lower, which is currently in jail at South Carroll Sporting Goods. Can't wait.

Wahama90

The FedEX guy didn't leave mine at the house since the "customer was unavailable". Really, nobody home in the middle of the day, just leave it on the porch. I called FedEx to see if the guy would go back to drop it off.

elmerjr128

Mar 15, 2011
    I'd be pissed if they left it at my door. Do you realize how often packages are stolen from doorsteps?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom