So what "final purchases" are you making?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SCARCQB

Get Opp my rawn, Plick!
    Jun 25, 2008
    Undisclosed location
    This is it... no more, hmmmn,, maybe a Glock 20 longslide or a Krebs AKM

Attachments

• AR10.jpg
      AR10.jpg
      87.8 KB · Views: 327
    • tavor.jpg
      tavor.jpg
      93.4 KB · Views: 330

tapeman1

Ultimate Member
    Aug 31, 2012
    Severna Park, MD
    For many of us, no doubt, the jewelry-buying will pick up where the gun-buying left off...and the general assembly/governor hasn't give that a cutoff date. :sad20:

Honestly, I wish. That would make it easier to argue my point. My wife is like Scrooge McDuck. Her idea of enjoying our money is making a big pile of it and swimming around in it. She NEVER spends money on herself.

fleaman64

Ultimate Member
    May 12, 2011
    Final purchases in MD was a VEPR and two lowers. I will be making many more purchases/private sales FTF, cash and carry without all the MOM/MSP bullsh*t as a new resident of another state this fall.

AND I will open carry without any BS permit.:D

Darker

Apr 2, 2013
    Based on my reading even though 308 are currently cash and carry, however with the folding stock + flash hider then that makes the SCAR 17 on the list of banned?
    Negative. The SCAR 17S ships with a compensator/muzzle brake from the factory. There's a letter from the ATF saying it is NOT a flash hider.

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    Negative. The SCAR 17S ships with a compensator/muzzle brake from the factory. There's a letter from the ATF saying it is NOT a flash hider.

It is advertised as a FH, which makes it one according to SB21.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Oldcarjunkie

R.I.P
    Jan 8, 2009
    A.A county
    My deal for a milled AK fell though the other day soo ...These are the last ones. Not planning any more regulated purchases. The state can kiss my ass. I'll buy off the grid now thank you very much.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373490202.022581.jpg

Oldcarjunkie

R.I.P
    Jan 8, 2009
    A.A county
    Don't worry, Sarge: 99% of the people in this thread declaring they'll never get an HQL will probably have one by 10/1/2014. Just watch their willpower disappear in front of the new hotness, whatever it is.

As someone else so cheekily commented, my final purchase never seems to be my final purchase, so my next purchase will be a form 4 Glock 17. After that, eh, who knows?

Your prob right about that. I doubt it will be me. I like old weapons and there is enough of them to keep me busy without having to go through the states BS.

ewarfare

Feb 18, 2009
    Lexington Park, MD
    M1A, AK47 (maybe two), and a few more AR lowers. If I were a rich man, I'd also pickup an FAL and PSL.

I will definitely be an avid .308/7.62x51 rifle collector starting next year.

niftyvt

Ultimate Member
    Aug 21, 2010
    Virginia
    A family friend, my dad and myself all went and bought gen4 g19's yesterday using our recently acquired GSSF coupons ($399 with 3 mags :party29:). This will be the family friends first firearms purchase, special thanks goes out to MOM :rolleyes: The guy at the shop (Lawman Supply) was saying 90 days but I know its really 100+.

Anyways I asked Rifle Dynamics how long my builds were going to take. . .8-10 MONTHS. Good news is I get to pick up the receivers TODAY! In before the ban, FU MOM! :D :party29:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom