• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Nice AKs I need to do a posting of my AK family, only problem is half are at my place in PA! But I will drop a few favs on here this weekend.

glock_forty5

Ultimate Member
    Oct 30, 2007
    Chad,

I cannot wait to see the left side charging handle. I may have to have you do the same to mine.

JT

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    I've never seen AK's with such nice furniture. I'd be afraid to take 'em to the range if they were mine. Nonetheless, nice weapons.

These pictures were taken right after I finished them. I do use them in Training Classes and shoot them all very heavily. They get handled alot at the shop, and get usage, wear, and small scratched and dings. :party29:

I used to be really delicate with my guns, but not much anymore. I respect them and take care of them, but if I didnt use them i dont think I could justify having them. ;)

I treat every customers gun like a baby, its up to them if they choose to spank their guns when Im done. :innocent0

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    Chad,

I cannot wait to see the left side charging handle. I may have to have you do the same to mine.

JT

Hey JT,

Ill keep you updated with my process. As soon as I have funds for the rail I want, Ill start on the left side charger. I want to make sure the rail/optics wont interfere befor I make changes. :)

Im debating on wether to keepthe right side charger or not. I think Ill keep the factory handle and add the other............

What are your thoughts on the idea?

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    nice rifles, but do you have enough elevation dialed on the SS for the PSL?

Thanks for the compliments. The SS scope isnt on he PSL any longer. The PSL no sports a Russian 8X POSP. WHen it was on there I did have tons of adjustment, they are really great scopes for the price. The reason I removed it is because I wanted a lower magnification and lower scope mounted height.

The SS is now on my Remington 700 PSS.

Chad :)

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    Very beautiful rifles. I applaud your skill and excellent taste in firearms. One, and only one quibble, however:

To be truly faithful to the Kalashnikov spirit, the duct tape on the NHM's magazine should be blue.

Point taken, and good suggestion. :D

Thanks for the compliments :)

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    SWEET rifles!! How are you liking the Larue IronDot? I'm strongly considering asking Santa for one this year.

I love it. I have given it some rough treatment, no problems so far in almost 2 years.

If you want one you should order one ASAP. I have 2 on order for the shop and have been waiting for 4 months for those. Last I heard the wait is 6 months. It is worth the wait.

If one of the guys I ordered these for cancels by the time I recieve them, Ill sell it to you for cost plus shipping if you want.

Thanks for the compliments. :)

X-Factor

I don't say please
    Jun 2, 2009
    Calvert County
    I've personally never seen "commie" weapons "refurbished" as nicely as you have done these....they ALMOST make me want one. I wonder, what could you do for my Hungarian Mosin Nagant? Some here have seen and can attest that she is a WELL worn beast that needs some TLC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom