• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hakr100

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    ...to buy the model XD .45ACP I wanted locally...within the state...but the only dealer who had one in stock wanted waaaaay too much for it...so...

I'll wait on the XD until inventories are better and instead, next week I'll be buying a new "customized" CZ 75 SP01 in 9mm from the CZ custom shoppe.

Last edited:

ewarfare

Feb 18, 2009
    Lexington Park, MD
    Online auction sites are always an option. I managed to find a private seller for my XD45 locally for a VERY generous price and it was brand-new. Very good deals can be had...you just have to wait patiently for them.

Which XD were you looking for?

hakr100

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Online auction sites are always an option. I managed to find a private seller for my XD45 locally for a VERY generous price and it was brand-new. Very good deals can be had...you just have to wait patiently for them.

Which XD were you looking for?

The 9666, "tactical," two-tone, ambi safeties. I'm on a "list" for one. I talked to Springfield and got a little help.

I can wait.

In the meantime, I'm looking forward to ordering my souped-up CZ.

Fire-4-Effect

Aug 3, 2008
    Frederick, Md
    ...to buy the model XD .45ACP I wanted locally...within the state...but the only dealer who had one in stock wanted waaaaay too much for it...so...

I'll wait on the XD until inventories are better and instead, next week I'll be buying a new "customized" CZ 75 SP01 in 9mm from the CZ custom shoppe.

I am jealous! From CZ custom huh? That is one VERY SWEET gun!

Phil

Spot77

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2005
    Anne Arundel County
    The cz is a sweet gun, and I've never shot a cz that I didn't like.

Of course I've never met a pizza I couldn't eat either, so take my opinion with a grain of salt......:rolleyes:

midcountyg

Ultimate Member
    Mar 7, 2009
    Preston, MD

I haven't checked stock on that particular XD, but I haven't had problems getting XD's lately. If you wish, send me the Springfield p/n and I will check stock Monday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom