• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CrawfishStu

Creeper
    Dec 4, 2006
    Crofton
    I'm just being nosy. Yesterday at like 5:00pm something happened on Crofton Parkway near the son's school that had 10+ cars out there when I passed and a teacher said there were more there for a while along with a fire truck.

Right around here:
    1553 Crofton Parkway

https://www.google.com/maps/place/1...d56e9d947b9a3221!8m2!3d39.011926!4d-76.686477

Didn't see anything in the news about it this morning when I was looking.

swimtb

Jul 17, 2013
    crofton area
    I heard it was a death investigation of an elderly subject. Later I heard 2 folks had passed at that residence. Both were older(mom and daughter I think). I have not seen anything on it this morning either. My neighbor passed on the news that 2 people had passed. No idea of the cause to either of them.

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    Not about this incident but a friend who works at a gas station on rte3 through Crofton mentioned officers came in about a month ago warning him that every gas station in Crofton has recently been robbed at gun point and to take precautions. This was the day after the iHop was robbed, at gun point.
    IIRC Crofton had the first person charged under the "King Pin Law", but I could be wrong.

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    Not about this incident but a friend who works at a gas station on rte3 through Crofton mentioned officers came in about a month ago warning him that every gas station in Crofton has recently been robbed at gun point and to take precautions. This was the day after the iHop was robbed, at gun point.
    IIRC Crofton had the first person charged under the "King Pin Law", but I could be wrong.

Which gas station? A buddy of mine owns the Sunoco on the NB side.

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    As a Crofton resident, thanks for informing.

Hearsay at this point but I now recall that same person said they found a body in the pond at Waugh chapel shopping center, ?? In the same conversation. Too many factors to lead me to believe this was made up so I did ask around some of the shops and nothing, although this happened at first light and no stores were really open so I'm just curious now. Can investigators keep something quiet in hopes of a better chance of catching the bad guy. I don't know! More to the story but no hard evidence I can find so ....

Please take this with a grain of salt. Hearsay. Not sure I should even repeat it. Don't quote this post so I can delete it need be.

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    Wait, so you don't believe it because of what they said about the body being found in the pond at waugh chapel? That actually happened.
    http://patch.com/maryland/odenton/chesapeake-beach-man-died-waugh-chapel-pond

Fair enough, I heard Friday afternoon and this report seems to be released on the following Wednesday. What I heard was my buddy was told to keep it on the down low by his LEO friends/relatives since the body was supposedly a gang related known person of interest, so I had my doubts. Again hearsay but now they did keep it quiet for 5 days, maybe. Thanks Stu.

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    If it was near a school I'm thinking it had something to do with a student nibbling baked goods into something vaguely representing a weapon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom