• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Free Inhabitant ? I pretty much have a handle on Sovren Citizens , what's the scoop on these Free Inhabitant?

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    And you know this how? Because the news said she was a part of a law suit? She couldn't have been too bad off, she managed to graduate from a college.

I agree, she wasn't diminished, she was defiant. It's just the MSM trying to put their slant on the story. When will the sheeple ever learn?

Why was she only diminished when she had to deal with the police? Why were her children not taken from her if she was in such bad shape?

Why, because there was nothing wrong with her other than the BLM movement.

CruncherBlock

Mar 29, 2016
    Sleep gas; like the Spetznaz in Chechnya.

Without knowing any facts around this situation other than a woman is dead, it does make me wonder if some type of gas or tranquilizer dart could be deployed by a drone. If more drones were used to help immobilize barricaders and suiciders it might improve their image. Think about it. What better way to shake off their reputation as remorseless killers then by attempting to resolve situations like this?

CruncherBlock

Mar 29, 2016
    Assuming it's an option... I would hesitate here.

The amount of tranq that would be needed to take her down could, if inadvertently administered to the child, be dangerous (and a liability issue).

Hey, as they say, it's worth a shot!

PO2012

Oct 24, 2013
    Assuming it's an option... I would hesitate here.

The amount of tranq that would be needed to take her down could, if inadvertently administered to the child, be dangerous (and a liability issue).

Gas of any type cannot be used when the elderly, small children or the medically vulnerable (i.e. asthma, COPD etc) are present due to the risk of death.

Had gas been deployed in this case she would have almost certainly killed the child and then herself. I've seen these things play out before.

PO2012

Oct 24, 2013
    What bothers me the most about this case is how it highlights the insanity that has been allowed to pervade our society.

This woman declared that she was exempt from all laws, statutes and ordinances. After she was lawfully arrested, and resisted said arrest, Officers later attempted to serve her with warrants. She pointed a shotgun at them. After hours of negotiation she again pointed a loaded firearm at them and stated that she was going to commit murder. The Officers fired in defense of their lives and the life of the child she was using as a human shield. Unfortunately the boy suffered a minor arm wound. He will recover fully. His mother was an adult who, lead poisoning or not, chose her own fate. She died committing a violent felony. Those who criticize the Police decision to shoot don't understand the dynamics in these types of situations. That woman was going to kill her child before she allowed the state, which she believed to be demonic, to take him. There was no way this woman was going to survive the encounter. Zero.

Since when is it acceptable to take hostages, point a firearm at Police Officers executing valid arrest warrants and then discharge multiple rounds of buckshot at said Police Officers? This is just the latest in a series of cases where Police Officers have killed a suspect either attempting to shoot the Officer or actually shooting at the Officer and where the media and other interest groups are now demanding criminal charges for insufficient restraint on the part of Officers. According to these folks Police are supposed to run away when attacked and are not supposed to overcome resistance when making an arrest. This is ridiculous.

The Baltimore Sun actually ran an editorial disguised as news talking about how this woman had 'strong opinions' and 'goals' and all this other garbage. Being a violent criminal insurgent who uses a child as a human shield while firing on Police isn't having 'strong opinions'. The media is deliberately encouraging this type of behavior and it is going to result in anarchy and chaos. Criminals are starting to believe that they can pull guns and knives on Police without repercussions. Very irresponsible. No one should be giving these people any legitimacy, not if they want any semblance of social order to survive. We are entering very dark times.

Boondock Saint

Ultimate Member
    Dec 11, 2008
    White Marsh
    What bothers me the most about this case is how it highlights the insanity that has been allowed to pervade our society.

This woman declared that she was exempt from all laws, statutes and ordinances. After she was lawfully arrested, and resisted said arrest, Officers later attempted to serve her with warrants. She pointed a shotgun at them. After hours of negotiation she again pointed a loaded firearm at them and stated that she was going to commit murder. The Officers fired in defense of their lives and the life of the child she was using as a human shield. Unfortunately the boy suffered a minor arm wound. He will recover fully. His mother was an adult who, lead poisoning or not, chose her own fate. She died committing a violent felony. Those who criticize the Police decision to shoot don't understand the dynamics in these types of situations. That woman was going to kill her child before she allowed the state, which she believed to be demonic, to take him. There was no way this woman was going to survive the encounter. Zero.

Since when is it acceptable to take hostages, point a firearm at Police Officers executing valid arrest warrants and then discharge multiple rounds of buckshot at said Police Officers? This is just the latest in a series of cases where Police Officers have killed a suspect either attempting to shoot the Officer or actually shooting at the Officer and where the media and other interest groups are now demanding criminal charges for insufficient restraint on the part of Officers. According to these folks Police are supposed to run away when attacked and are not supposed to overcome resistance when making an arrest. This is ridiculous.

The Baltimore Sun actually ran an editorial disguised as news talking about how this woman had 'strong opinions' and 'goals' and all this other garbage. Being a violent criminal insurgent who uses a child as a human shield while firing on Police isn't having 'strong opinions'. The media is deliberately encouraging this type of behavior and it is going to result in anarchy and chaos. Criminals are starting to believe that they can pull guns and knives on Police without repercussions. Very irresponsible. No one should be giving these people any legitimacy, not if they want any semblance of social order to survive. We are entering very dark times.

This is an excellent post. :thumbsup:

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV

Well said, but I am going to touch on a small part of it. Granted there is probably a lot of tin foil in this, but bear with me.

What if the media knows exactly what it is doing, and we are too blind to accept the truth, due to it's magnitude, from being hit from all angles in the name of PC? What if the minorities are being led down the path to the slaughter, all in the name of what the Democrats originally wanted? What if the Democrats found a way to make this happen, without having their fingerprints anywhere near the genocide, that they themselves created?

8b76fb13677fe5ed647a66cf3130f053.jpg

LBJ said it about keeping them voting Democrat for the next 200 years. What if the media is doing this to keep that attempt alive, yet also put those minorities in the position to be killed, for breaking the law? The more that are killed, the angrier they get. The angrier they get, the more that are killed. I'll put it bluntly; The media wants to keep showing that LEO's are killing minorities, so that the minorities will go off the chain and the LEO's will be forced to kill those minorities in self defense.

After a couple of generations of the "war" the media started, the Democrats true objective will be realized. Their vision of a "pure" America. What they haven't counted on is the rest of us that are resisting their attempts the best that we can.

Happy%2BBlack%2BHistory%2BMonth.png

sanger-and-lbj-racists.jpg

KMMuV1o.jpg

Mods, if this pushes the limit, please delete the post.

PO2012

Oct 24, 2013
    Most Democrats don't understand the nature and scope of what they're unleashing. Whether it's the so-called "Move to Opportunity", the effort to release our worst criminals and restore them to the voting rolls or the open season on the Police, most Democrats think that they can harness the chaos that's sweeping the country. In their minds, these trends will destroy what's left of the conservative movement and Constitutional government and allow them to enjoy permanent control of the White House, the Congress and the Supreme Court. They don't understand that they're releasing forces that no one can control. They think that they will ride out the storm untouched. No one will escape what's coming. No one.

There is a large segment of this country which sees its back as being put up against the wall and I am not talking about the left wing in any of its various incarnations. I am referring to the middle class, to those who work for a living and cherish our national heritage of liberty, independence and justice.

My nephew is in his first year of elementary school. On account of Common Core, he and his fellow classmates are no longer taught how to read and write correctly. Instead, they spell out the word however it sounds to them and whatever they write is 'correct.' In short, the government of the United States, the government of the State of Maryland and the government of Carroll County have decreed that my family's tax dollars will be used to teach my nephew to be illiterate. The state is conditioning him to be a mental defective, incapable of earning a decent living. No high ranking government official would ever dream of allowing their child to be "educated" in such a manner just as no high ranking government official would live in an area surrounded by section 8 housing where the sidewalks stink of human urine, where gunshots are heard at all hours of the day and night, where chaos reigns and basic municipal services are dysfunctional or non-existent. By making retreat impossible the Democrats and their Republican alter egos are building a national volcano whose eruption is inevitable and which will consume the entirety of the United States.

I don't think that the pendulum will swing back as we've seen in the past. I think that a contest is coming which will be settled by force of arms and widespread insurrection. I pray to God that I'm wrong but I sincerely doubt it. The media coverage of this case is just one more attempt to stoke the flames and to sow the seeds of chaos. This woman was a felon who tried to kill Police as well as her own child and was justifiably slain. There is no story here but the media will create one in order to help accelerate the destruction of what civilization remains here in Maryland. Those responsible should be ashamed of themselves. They should also know that the coming chaos they've helped to loose on the world will consume them and all they hold dear. When that day comes they will be paralyzed by the realization of what they've done. I hope that in their last moments they will at least acknowledge that they have done wrong and be sincerely apologetic.

As Tom Cruise told Tom Wilkinson in "Valkyrie" - "No one will be spared."

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    Most Democrats don't understand the nature and scope of what they're unleashing. Whether it's the so-called "Move to Opportunity", the effort to release our worst criminals and restore them to the voting rolls or the open season on the Police, most Democrats think that they can harness the chaos that's sweeping the country. In their minds, these trends will destroy what's left of the conservative movement and Constitutional government and allow them to enjoy permanent control of the White House, the Congress and the Supreme Court. They don't understand that they're releasing forces that no one can control. They think that they will ride out the storm untouched. No one will escape what's coming. No one.

There is a large segment of this country which sees its back as being put up against the wall and I am not talking about the left wing in any of its various incarnations. I am referring to the middle class, to those who work for a living and cherish our national heritage of liberty, independence and justice.

My nephew is in his first year of elementary school. On account of Common Core, he and his fellow classmates are no longer taught how to read and write correctly. Instead, they spell out the word however it sounds to them and whatever they write is 'correct.' In short, the government of the United States, the government of the State of Maryland and the government of Carroll County have decreed that my family's tax dollars will be used to teach my nephew to be illiterate. The state is conditioning him to be a mental defective, incapable of earning a decent living. No high ranking government official would ever dream of allowing their child to be "educated" in such a manner just as no high ranking government official would live in an area surrounded by section 8 housing where the sidewalks stink of human urine, where gunshots are heard at all hours of the day and night, where chaos reigns and basic municipal services are dysfunctional or non-existent. By making retreat impossible the Democrats and their Republican alter egos are building a national volcano whose eruption is inevitable and which will consume the entirety of the United States.

I don't think that the pendulum will swing back as we've seen in the past. I think that a contest is coming which will be settled by force of arms and widespread insurrection. I pray to God that I'm wrong but I sincerely doubt it. The media coverage of this case is just one more attempt to stoke the flames and to sow the seeds of chaos. This woman was a felon who tried to kill Police as well as her own child and was justifiably slain. There is no story here but the media will create one in order to help accelerate the destruction of what civilization remains here in Maryland. Those responsible should be ashamed of themselves. They should also know that the coming chaos they've helped to loose on the world will consume them and all they hold dear. When that day comes they will be paralyzed by the realization of what they've done. I hope that in their last moments they will at least acknowledge that they have done wrong and be sincerely apologetic.

I owe you a or 4. You know exactly what the nightmare scenario I was envisioning will be.

I doubt highly they will be apologetic in their final moments, they will try to blame something else in the hopes it spares their skins. What they have done, cannot be undone, nor can they apologize for something they see as a righteous cause.

The only way to set things right will create a massive confrontation, when the social services stop working. At that point, crime will hit an all time high and the ones that have been on the teat for so long, will become self sufficient or turn to crime. The aftermath of the services shutting down will be bloody and violent as the have nots try to take from the haves. It will be the second Civil War, but it will be largely split by demographics and living location. The rural areas will be largely untouched, but urban areas will turn into war zones. The start of the police state to restore order will occur and our nation will fall into chaos.

My main concern is not if it will happen, but when it will happen. The snowball is already rolling down the mountain, gathering speed and increasing in size. When it hits, it will be catastrophic.

FMD

Thank you, sir!

You just perfectly articulated a foreboding, nagging feeling that's been lingering in the back of my mind for some time. I've had the feeling that something just isn't right but haven't had the time to sit down with my thoughts and sort through them in a logical manner.

You just nailed it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom