• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 94hokie

Mar 29, 2015
    Severna Park, MD
    Midway has 5000 packs of CCI small pistol, small rifle, and large pistol primers shipping with no hazmat fee until 12/20

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    How in the flying reindeer f**k is that possible?

Either they'll combust and rain airplane parts and people down on us or they won't.

Part time hazmat safety...

Jmorrismetal

Sep 27, 2014
    Just one catch. You have to buy $145.00 worth of stuff to get the "no hazmat fee"

Two catches, the total will be more than buying from powder valley with a HAZMAT fee.

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    trouble is that I want to mix and match, I don't want 5000 of any one type of primers I just did not get enough at the last gun show :(

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    trouble is that I want to mix and match, I don't want 5000 of any one type of primers I just did not get enough at the last gun show :(

The way I read it, you only need an aggregate $145 purchase of qualified murch.

Matlack

Scribe
    Dec 15, 2008
    It says its only for Winchester and its for qualifying purchase over $145. But you still have to pay for shipping and you cant apply both free shipping and free hazmat. If someone else was buying I wouldnt mind asking if I could add 1000 pack. But I dont currently need/want 5k primers at the moment.

EDIT:

I did get it to work, but I had to have 5k Winchester in the cart also and then add other primers and the hazmat fee was still discounted. But it only works for primers, I tried adding powder and the fee was added for the powder.

Klunatic

Ultimate Member
    Feb 28, 2011
    Montgomery Cty
    EDIT:

I did get it to work, but I had to have 5k Winchester in the cart also and then add other primers and the hazmat fee was still discounted. But it only works for primers, I tried adding powder and the fee was added for the powder.

You can't ship primers & powder together, hence the separate hazmat fee.

Jmorrismetal

Sep 27, 2014
    You can't ship primers & powder together, hence the separate hazmat fee.

Go here https://www.powdervalleyinc.com

Pick out the powder(s) and primers you want, pay one HAZMAT and shipping fee.

If you want take both to the point of check out and you can see what one is a better deal.

WE CAN COMBINE UP TO 48 LBS. OF POWDER AND PRIMERS UNDER ONE HAZMAT

Midway likely double dips because they are drop shipping them from different vendors (one of which likely being powder valley and why they don't beat their prices).

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014

If you want take both to the point of check out and you can see what one is a better deal.

Midway likely double dips because they are drop shipping them from different vendors (one of which likely being powder valley and why they don't beat their prices).

Yup. I order both together from PV all the time. No problemo!

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo

Out of the CCI primers I want though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LikeThatHendrix

Latest threads

Top Bottom