• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • aquaman

Ultimate Member
    Sep 21, 2008
    Belcamp, MD
    It’s amusing to me that you can legally pay someone to rub 99% of your body but illegal to pay them to rub that last percent.

It's kept illegal by the church , older women etc

They'd rather there be sex slavery driven by a black market as long as they can sucker men into marriage.

jollymon

Dec 6, 2016
    Now in Tennessee ,
    I'll bet she speaks enough for business , But I'll bet the Prosecutor wants the Interpreter so she can't claim she couldn't understand ,

MoCo is probably more upset that they didn't get Tax revenue from them .

omegared24

Ultimate Member
    Dec 23, 2011
    Ijamsville, MD
    "During the course of the operation, detectives stopped more than 40 men as they exited the various spas. Every man admitted to receiving an illicit sex act, detectives note."

Idiots

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

That is just a flat out lie. I'll bet that maybe one or two admitted to it. Don't be surprised if they end up dropping the case due to lack of evidence.

I know guys that swear up and down they would never have sex with a hooker because she is "dirty". Then they go out on weekends and hook up with random dirt bags and don't use protection. Then they're pissing fire for the next week.

GoGoGadget

Deplorable Member
    Mar 10, 2011
    A.A.Co. and Carteret Co. NC
    Is that what they charge :lol2::D

About 20 years ago, I used to work for a company next to one of the fine Rub and Tug establishments along Rt 1 on Laurel. That was the going rate at that time, so I was told.. The sales director would actually give out gift certificates to his sales guys when they met certain goals, LOL. Those were the days.. BTW, I wasn't in sales...

3paul10

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 6, 2012
    Western Maryland
    That is just a flat out lie. I'll bet that maybe one or two admitted to it. Don't be surprised if they end up dropping the case due to lack of evidence.

I know guys that swear up and down they would never have sex with a hooker because she is "dirty". Then they go out on weekends and hook up with random dirt bags and don't use protection. Then they're pissing fire for the next week.

If you don't have any proof or involvement, how about not launching accusations of police false statements.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom