• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    1. Recive documentation from YHM as to the advertised configuration of your Bbl . If HBAR , you are good , no registration required . If not HBAR , see farther below .

2. Was the AR purchased by YOU before 10/01/2013 ? See below for various combinations .

HBAR , any purchase date , legal as if were generic old school rifle , no Registration required .

Non- HBAR AND owned by You before Oct 1, 2013 , can be imported , but Registration required .

Non- HBAR , and purchased after Oct 1 , 2013 , No Bueno ! However , if you replace bbl, or barreled Upper of HBAR status , you are back to HBAR , no registration .

Likewise , if you feel strongly about registration, even a pre Oct 1 rifle can leave the original Upper stored back in Pa , and use an additional HBAR Upper while in Md .

I'll be the first to say it , instead of you moving here, invite finiance to move to Pa .

dmable44

Jul 4, 2018
    1. Recive documentation from YHM as to the advertised configuration of your Bbl . If HBAR , you are good , no registration required . If not HBAR , see farther below .

2. Was the AR purchased by YOU before 10/01/2013 ? See below for various combinations .

HBAR , any purchase date , legal as if were generic old school rifle , no Registration required .

Non- HBAR AND owned by You before Oct 1, 2013 , can be imported , but Registration required .

Non- HBAR , and purchased after Oct 1 , 2013 , No Bueno ! However , if you replace bbl, or barreled Upper of HBAR status , you are back to HBAR , no registration .

Likewise , if you feel strongly about registration, even a pre Oct 1 rifle can leave the original Upper stored back in Pa , and use an additional HBAR Upper while in Md .

I'll be the first to say it , instead of you moving here, invite finiance to move to Pa .

I would have loved to do that but she just got her Nurse Practitioner license here. She wants to put two years in here and then move.

My AR-15 was actually purchased as a stripped lower by my brother as a gift to me. Once I turned 21, he sold it to me. In PA, all that was legally needed was a bill of sale and I’m legally all good to go.

I’m still waiting on YHM about the barrel. Worst case is I build a new upper with an HBAR. I don’t want to tear my existing upper apart, it’s very accurate the way it is.

Is registration mandatory or voluntary? If I have an HBAR upper on my lower, I don’t have to register it according to your one HBAR combination. What about my Glock?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom