Judge Hardiman back to the top of the list!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Pope414

IMHO I feel Judge Hardiman is the best choice. It's not the right time with Barrett because the left is already attacking her out of fear her faith is the nail in the coffin to Roe v. Wade and Kavanaugh has too much paper giving the democrats reason to delay citing all his published work....Hardiman is a working class man does good...not a ton of paper , nothing published on Roe ...using a baseball term (Barrett ) was the fastball setting up the curve ( Hardiman) for the strikeout ....hope I'm right.. With the 3rd circut rejecting the challenge to n.j justifiable need it could go before the Scotus in next years session.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    Please, let it be Hardiman.

Justice Thomas would like to retire. We can't afford any wafflers on the SCOTUS stage at this time. Judges who support the Constitution are desperately needed. Judges who do the legislature's job from the Bench are not what we need, nor are they what the founders intended.

Unfortunately, we've been cursed with a Congress that prefers grandstanding and inaction over working toward a reasonable consensus. Both sides of the aisle bear equal blame, though the refuse to accept it, and the media prefers to ignore the issue. Meanwhile, all blame is directed at the Executive, a fine straw man, to set the nation afire.

baltech

Feb 23, 2013
    I'd prefer Senator Mike Lee of Utah. I feel I know where he stands. The others I feel could become another swing vote on the Supreme Court.

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    OP can't see the water cooler SCOTUS threads.

Responding with "Nice" six times would solve the problem.

Just kidding.

No post whoring.

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    Please, let it be Hardiman.

Justice Thomas would like to retire. We can't afford any wafflers on the SCOTUS stage at this time. Judges who support the Constitution are desperately needed. Judges who do the legislature's job from the Bench are not what we need, nor are they what the founders intended.

Good point. If Republicans lose the Senate after the midterm election, and Thomas announces his retirement then, it will be tough to get someone like Hardiman too through. It may be a good time to put a (very well qualified) minority or woman candidate up for a Thomas vacancy and make the Democrats fight it.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Pope414

OP can't see the water cooler SCOTUS threads.

Responding with "Nice" six times would solve the problem.

Just kidding.

No post whoring.

I'm sorry if my posting annoys you. No I didn't see the water cooler thread. Being from n.j I tend to only read the national board.

Why do people need to appoint themselves message board police? Nobody needs respond to a thread they don't want to positively contribute to.

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013

bkuether

Judge not this race .....
    Jan 18, 2012
    Marriottsville, MD
    I'm sorry if my posting annoys you. No I didn't see the water cooler thread. Being from n.j I tend to only read the national board.

Why do people need to appoint themselves message board police? Nobody needs respond to a thread they don't want to positively contribute to.

Please re-read the sequence of posts in this thread. He isn't annoyed with you or anyone else.... If he was, TRUST ME, you would know it.

rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County

he wasn't annoyed just reminding another member that you wouldn't have able to see the other thread due to not having 50 posts, hence the comment about 6 additional worthless postings. It's a long standing joke around here when some posts a bunch of useless one word responses they are just trying to get to 50 to access the classifieds, does not apply here.

he wasn't annoyed just reminding another member that you wouldn't have able to see the other thread due to not having 50 posts, hence the comment about 6 additional worthless postings. It's a long standing joke around here when some posts a bunch of useless one word responses they are just trying to get to 50 to access the classifieds, does not apply here.

I agree with rseymorejr- There is a subforum called "The Water Cooler" which isn't visible to members with <50 posts. All too often, there will be a thread there and a member with <50 posts will start a thread elsewhere and the dupe police will come out of the woodwork. The dupe police are then reminded of the Water Cooler and <50 posts.

TheRussianNightmare

Sep 17, 2012
    Hardiman, Kethledge and Kavanaugh. If I was king, that would be my lineup to replace Kennedy, then Notorious RGB and Breyer.

Kavanaugh is a Bush/Rove-guy and a Never-Trumper. He also has involvement in the Vince Foster case. Can't be trusted.:tdown:

Pope414

I agree with rseymorejr- There is a subforum called "The Water Cooler" which isn't visible to members with <50 posts. All too often, there will be a thread there and a member with <50 posts will start a thread elsewhere and the dupe police will come out of the woodwork. The dupe police are then reminded of the Water Cooler and <50 posts.

Thank you for clearing that up. I have been here since 2014 but I don't post a ton ..now I know why I didn't understand the water cooler thread thing..

On a side note Twitter is blowing up that the pick is Hardiman!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom