• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jrumann59

DILLIGAF
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 17, 2011
    And he got a(nother) nice payday from guess who:

Screen-Shot-2018-05-29-at-8.24.59-PM-300x235.png

https://www.dailywire.com/news/3115...oomberg-gives-far-left-activist-ryan-saavedra

:deal: :tongue01:

That's the money the public saw, I am willing to bet Mikey had to put a couple more zeros on the number to get his hand up the ass of Hogg to be the master...

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Political Intimidation and BDS

Hogg has adopted the shakedown tactics of the political left.

Watch this video, substituting references to 'government' and DemocRATs with 'public' and Hogg, and you'll get a glimpse into the playbook he was schooled in.
    1. Harass
    2. Investigate & Prosecute
    3. Blackmail

And then there's BDS. In this video, if you substitute the references to Israel with the NRA, and apartheid with the constitutional rights of lawful gun owners, it becomes obvious that the tactics Hogg and his leftist enablers have used are the one and the same.
    1. Boycott
    2. Divest
    3. Sanction

One could, with minimal effort, re-write the scripts for both videos, pasting clips and quotes from Hogg's CNN screeds that mimic both Political Intimidation and BDS in terms of his attacks on 2A.

It has become painfully obvious to me that Hogg is a puppet, but the question is who really has their hand up his ass ?

Attachments

• i9-3WaxjSweiEW0iNOR2KQInxOu-y_AyV6OEDMjAhyXNQApkpTMUuZh9eqDDHzlQ-560x422.jpg
      i9-3WaxjSweiEW0iNOR2KQInxOu-y_AyV6OEDMjAhyXNQApkpTMUuZh9eqDDHzlQ-560x422.jpg
      63.2 KB · Views: 557
    Last edited:

Cyndi59

Sounds like David Hoggsh!t is riding his bike as fast as he can to commit extortion,as these companies span across state lines..and him causing defamation and loss of revenue to these companies..??Be nice a company had a pair and brought a suit against him and his minions??

TexDefender

Ultimate Member
    Feb 28, 2017
    What kill me is this, and I use the term loosely this "Survivor", was at home when the shooting incident occurred. But he jumped on his bike, with a camera in hand (my understanding) to do what? Make an name for himself, not to render aid, not look for a friend but to stoke his own image. God, what is the world coming too?

Last edited:

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    What kill me is this, and I use the term loosely, was at home when the shooting incident occurred. But he jumped on his bike, with a camera in hand (my understanding) to do what? Make an name for himself, not to render aid, not look for a friend but to stoke his own image. God, what is the world coming too?

If that's what he did, he'll fit right in with the journalism crowd. That's exactly what the overwhelming majority of them do, instinctively.

In fact, if there's a peaceful but boring protest that might not get them air time, they'll sometimes stir up the crowd or help them pose and provoke to make a "better" TV image. It's been caught on tape.

TheOriginalMexicanBob

Ultimate Member
    Jul 2, 2017
    Sun City West, AZ
    When I was in law enforcement I worked a number of demonstrations and protest...animal rights, AIDS, you name it. They all have something in common...if they don't continue to get more outrageous or even violent...they lose the collective interest of the media. They lose media interest...either by lack of confrontations, outrageous behaviors, poor numbers or some other cause becomes the new media darling...they begin to wither away.

If David Hogg and his handlers want to remain in the spotlight they have to hope for more mass shootings so they can dance in the blood of the victims or the media will lose interest in them and go to the next "victim" spokesperson de jour. This is as much a career launching tool for Hogg as a soap box to stand on. He has to ride it as far as he can before he fades back into the irrelevancy where he came from.

Mr H

Banana'd
    What kill me is this, and I use the term loosely this "Survivor", was at home when the shooting incident occurred. But he jumped on his bike, with a camera in hand (my understanding) to do what? Make an name for himself, not to render aid, not look for a friend but to stoke his own image. God, what is the world coming too?

The version I heard (and who really knows at this point), was that he was at t he school, heard ABOUT the shooting, then biked home to get his camera gear.

A coward AND a sensationalist...

owgriffin

May 15, 2012
    David Hogg

Another pillow biting, gun hating, grifter trying to get his head firmly into the blackmail trough. I don't think he realizes that Al Sharpton and company are black so they have natural grifting points before they even start.

Perhaps he can claim he was raped in the back of a Publix by an armed redneck covered in nazi tattoos.

DraKhen99

Professional Heckler
    Sep 30, 2013
    Another pillow biting, gun hating, grifter trying to get his head firmly into the blackmail trough. I don't think he realizes that Al Sharpton and company are black so they have natural grifting points before they even start.

Perhaps he can claim he was raped in the back of a Publix by an armed redneck covered in nazi tattoos.

Marcellus Wallace weeps.

-John

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom