Anyone In Frederick County Still in Need of Deer Meat?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MDHunter

Ultimate Member
    Mar 12, 2007
    Free America
    I'm thinking about hunting the last days of the rifle season this weekend, but I live alone and still have plenty of meat. Anyone in the Frederick County area who is interested in taking a field dressed animal? Shuffs Meat Market is not accepting additional donations for Farmers and Hunters Feeding the Hungry, so I don't want to shoot an animal if it can't be used...

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    I'll tentatively say yes as well! :) Just need to find a place to do the processing.

No worries either way. Thanks for the offer.

engineerbrian

JMB fan club
    Sep 3, 2010
    Fredneck
    You can put me on the list too, but put others ahead of me. I’ve got a few in the freezer, I need one more to top it off.

My hunting season hasnt been so hot this year

marko

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jan 28, 2009
    That is cool as can be! Cut it up and enjoy! Gonna be warm out, get some ice on it...

I’m looking for some deer meat in the Maryland area can you or anyone please help?

Before everyone starts piling on TOO much, it is illegal to sell game meat in Maryland. Giving it away/donating it is perfectly legal. When asking if any is "for sale" it will be met with suspicion.
    If you're looking for venison because you don't hunt (like me) or supply a food bank/shelter, I'm sure there are many here who would help you out. If your family is in need of food, plenty of us will take you grocery shopping.
    (I am responding to all the threads)

Slackdaddy

My pronouns: Iva/Bigun
    Jan 1, 2019
    Anyone wanting deer meat:
    Call the deer managers with Howard, Mongomery, AA counties, etc.
    They have managed deer hunts Nov-Dec multiple times a week, and typ have guys who end up with multiple deer who would donate.
    The Counties themselves can not donate,, but the individual hunters can and do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom