• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Chrsnel

Mar 1, 2019
    North east md
    Hello all,
    I just finished up my p80 g19 build. I'm looking for a holster that will mount to my belt. I currently have a safari land mounted with the qls system. For my springfield xdm. Does any body have a recommendation or tips and tricks for a g19 holster in kydex that cover most of the gun that will mount to a belt. I've been researching but didn't find alot. Thanks

Attachments

• 20200817_200726.jpg
      20200817_200726.jpg
      35.5 KB · Views: 237

davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    yes, used extensively in matches such as uspsa and idpa. comp tac is another brand used a lot in these games, not sure if they fit poly 80s but would think they would.

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    I have had trouble trying to cross P80s with Glocks. They are different beasts. There are plenty of affordable kydex holsters molded to P80s. Don't settle for Glock holsters.

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    Yeah, I've never had a Glock holster that really fit my P80 correctly.

GLS holster is, IMHO, your best bet, and it's really not any slower to draw from than a passive retention holster.

DutchV

Ultimate Member
    Jul 8, 2012
    Blade Tech lists Polymer 80 as a separate brand choice in their menu. I like their Glock holster well enough.

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    R&R Holsters at Ebay. Very affordable and good fit. I've bought a couple from them. Also on Amazon.

GASSMAN

Feb 14, 2009
    Have you considered making your own? I made a press and I heat kydex in the oven, wrap it around the gun stick it in the press with a clamp and let it cool for five minutes. I then cut the excess kydex off with a band saw and then attach a belt clip with rivets or use machine screws. It is actually pretty easy, you can do mag holders as well and make them exactly how you want to. If you screw it up throw kydex back in the oven and try it again. You can get the stuff on Amazon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom