CCI has .22lr velocitor for $9.99 max 10 available right now.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • slsc98

Ultimate Member
    May 24, 2012
    Escaped MD-stan to WNC Smokies
    thanks, Many Thanks and END,ESS THANKS Lucca1 !!!!!!!

Just like prom night, after countless tries, I FINALLY GOT ME SUM!!!!!!!!!!!

alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    36gr minimag 300 packs of "meat eater edition" are available, says 5 box limit, but can only add 1 to my cart with quickview. if I could get enough for free shipping added would buy them

alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    Awesome, got SVs then a box of 10mm and enough velocitors to get free shipping, sucks I missed the mini mags.

alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    If you'd like a couple boxes of the velocitor, I will send them to you when received.

That is a very kind offer, thank you, but got some to try out. I shoot 22 suppressed most of the time, normally use SV or subsonic, have plenty with more on the way to keep the kids shooting for a long time. Mini mags are louder, but at least subsonic in my pistols and 4.5" AR-22, and work in a couple of my ammo picky unsuppressed pistols, so I keep them on hand too. Got a few boxes of Velocitors in an order this AM too, don't really hunt so don't really need them for their intended purpose, might be super or sub in pistols, not sure, but got a couple boxes to try them out or give to a buddy that hunts.

Seems CCI has been putting more and more ammo up lately, hoping they have some of the big packs coming soon. Seems like a lot of stuff is hitting shelves in the last month, so don't think the shortage will be over for years, but seems the manufacturers are catching up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom