Federal's Website has some availability.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Raiderjack23

MDS Supporter
    Jul 10, 2020
    Carroll County
    Federal website has 9mm "Personal Defense" ($1.05 per round), "Champion Training" ($0.54 per round), and "Syntech Action" ($0.54 per round) available.

Also saw some 40 S&W "Hydra Shok" available.

slsc98

Ultimate Member
    May 24, 2012
    Escaped MD-stan to WNC Smokies
    FYI - Just picked the wife up some of the new “Personal Punch” 22LR Ammo from the Federal website for $10 / box (>$149 Free Shipping)

After she T&E’s the “Punch” offering; and if it passes muster, it will go nicely in her latest (3rd) LCR - a 22LR purchased from a MDS member in MD and picked up at our local Hickory, NC a FFL yesterday (following a 10-day saga waiting for the “2nd Day Delivery” Money Order to reach him; thanks again to him for your patience)!

“Available” at $10/box as of 0830 today’s date: https://www.federalpremium.com/rimfire/personal-defense-punch-rimfire/11-PD22L1.html

slsc98

Ultimate Member
    May 24, 2012

vgplayer

Ultimate Member
    Jan 17, 2013
    King George, VA

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-05-15 070530.jpg
      Screenshot 2021-05-15 070530.jpg
      25.3 KB · Views: 293

Raiderjack23

MDS Supporter
    Jul 10, 2020
    Carroll County
    I don't know. Seeing your basic American Eagle 55gr 223 direct from the manufacture for 90cpr (https://www.federalpremium.com/rifle/american-eagle/american-eagle-rifle/11-AE223.html) just rubs me the wrong way. Didn't Federal put out some video saying they weren't controlling the prices of the distributors and stores so don't be mad at us. I know it's still crazy but they aren't "innocent" in my mind anymore.

Agreed. I was reminiscing my order history and bought similar Federal FMJ at $0.29 and 0.32 per round as late as May 2020. To see it now directly from the manufacturer at 3x that cost seems excessive.

With that said, We are seeing supply and demand in action. Once the stuff stops selling out by the end of the day and starts collecting dust on vendor’s shelves it will come down in price

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

slsc98

Ultimate Member
    May 24, 2012
    @ 0600 hrs 5-19-2021: Bulk packs of Champion 22LR in 800 rd ct and 325 rd cts!!!

https://www.federalpremium.com/rimfire/champion/

That comes out to 3,200 round and 1,625 round limits, respectively - gawwwwwwlly, if they want it, the grandkids are gonna have more time on the range than the lake, this summer!

ETA: Thanks to Vista making CCI/Federal available “Direct to Consumer” at present I’ve got enough 22LR to last myself awhile AND including several visits by the grandkids which is good - the extent of damage to the contents of the packages being delivered by UPS has gotten so bad I have to suspend any more orders of rimfire online .. gonna keep fingers crossed I started seeing some on shelves at WM, Academy, etc. Hope I don’t regret it but, it’s gotten so bad I totally expect the priming compound around the inside of many of the rimfire rounds I’ve received to have come loose … which means failures to fire … :-/

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom