• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • newmuzzleloader

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 14, 2009
    joppa
    Let’s get some machine guns going at your place. For the horse people!

Lol. That would really set them off! Last year or maybe the year before, my son in law was testing a gho... um.... a rifle of his and a man claiming to be the manager came waliking through the woods as he was shooting. My Sil was 'spooking the horses, he was shooting too fast, why was he there'.
    That was the 3rd time the sheriffs were called because of shooting at our place. The old man hung around until the sheriffs showed up and when they saw my setup they told him what we were doing was completly legal.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Lol. That would really set them off! Last year or maybe the year before, my son in law was testing a gho... um.... a rifle of his and a man claiming to be the manager came waliking through the woods as he was shooting. My Sil was 'spooking the horses, he was shooting too fast, why was he there'.
    That was the 3rd time the sheriffs were called because of shooting at our place. The old man hung around until the sheriffs showed up and when they saw my setup they told him what we were doing was completly legal.

I can swing by with my M11/9. With the stock upper, 1300 RPM. You can shoot it till you run out of ammo.

BigCountry14

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 17, 2013
    Let’s get some machine guns going at your place. For the horse people!
    I know all horses, and people for that matter, are different, but my 50 yard range literally sits along our back fence line. My biggest concern is usually the dumb yellow horse trying to eat the hot spent brass as we are shooting.

The community Facebook trash page was all up in arms about fireworks and by some extension, shooting last week. Just another day for our large lawn ornaments.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Sundazes

My brain hurts
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    I can swing by with my M11/9. With the stock upper, 1300 RPM. You can shoot it till you run out of ammo.

Don’t forget the bmg.
    ETA

I got a buddy with a M60, among other various and sundry rapid noise machines. He is always looking for a place to “test” things.

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    Lets get this right, the problem is NOT horse people it is liberatards who happen to own horses. Neither horses nor horse people have a problem with guns used safely.

Horses can be trained and should be trained. Some horses are scared of bicycles, not safe around machinery, not traffic safe, etc. NO those horses have not been trained yet.

I seem to remember someone called the Calvary used horses around guns.

Last edited:

Sylvester The Cat

Jun 18, 2021
    Never thought about the horse ending up def from the sound of gun shots. Never occurred to me. Must have been a lot of def horses in the 1880's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom