• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Doco Overboard

Ultimate Member
    That's a hard-core boat-down right there...

Gets even better if your from Essex, wanting to get your boat out of the water, yell profanities in front of someones wife at the ramp, then get slapped around like a bitch in front of your 2 buddies on your own boat.
    And your buddies just stand there. And then you start crying. :lol2:

Getting over someones else lay that's making a living often turns into some aquatic Hi-jinx too.:sad20:

geda

Dec 24, 2017
    cowcounty
    I know seclusion is not for everyone, but my personal opinion is If you can see other people from your fishing spot.... it is not that good of a spot. My favorite spot is 2 miles from the nearest road, never seen anyone there.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    The term Traveller and Spoon are looking for is " Intergenerational Sexuality " .

@ Geda - Yup , I can enjoy solitude if only for its own sake . But there are only but so many square miles of lakes and ponds, and but so many linear river and stream miles in Maryland . Further narrow those to the areas and stretches with the bettet Fishing prospects . There are two many fishermen & women for everybody to be two miles apart .

Of course for safety and courtesy , keep far enough apart to not tange lines ( or be in range of being hooked by errant cast ) . If lots of elbow room , 50 or 100yd would be courteous spacing .

jamesp15

Jul 16, 2018
    Southern PG
    Thanks for the info, I am going to load the NRP phone number into my phone just in case.

First time in 30 some years fishing that this kind of thing has happened to me.
    I wasn't getting verbal with them, I mostly ignored them. I was able to cast overhead just fine despite their minions crowding my space while they stood back and egged them on. Once they didn't get a reaction out of me after 20 or so min, they moved over to the other guy fishing about 50yards away and did the same to him, he was recording his fishing on a GoPro so he had to have gotten them on camera. The "adults" were filming their kids doing this, i think hoping for us to do something.

Should have shouted that I had COVID or something, the adults were all masked up and that probably would have terrified them.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    I have no doubt that a Warden ( or a Ranger if State Park or Forest jurisdiction ) would be quite happy to address this , if they were at hand at the time . But as noted , for either lots of territory and few of them .

dl_smith

Jan 14, 2019
    There probably is a good middle road to walk though if the persons are open to being civil and learning from the situation.

Wow, what fantasy world do you live in Mr. Biden?

I say throw the little bast@rds in the lake, along with their mothers and their $1200 iPhone's. They can learn from that.

Doctor_M

Certified Mad Scientist
    MDS Supporter
    Wow, what fantasy world do you live in Mr. Biden?

I say throw the little bast@rds in the lake, along with their mothers and their $1200 iPhone's. They can learn from that.

Well... that is likely the first time anyone has called me Mr. Biden. I'm not sure how to process that. I guess I'll just go home, have an ice cream, and sniff my wife's hair, or something. :lol2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom