• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shocker998md

Ultimate Member
    May 29, 2009
    Snow Hill MD
    Plan is to build my 80 into a g34, rmr cut slide, threaded barrel for occasional suppressor shooting.general uses will ne range gun, fun shooting 3 gun type stuff. I have scraped around and came up with what I think is a correct parts list for upper and lower slide. X means I have the part and they were all factory glock parts mostly pulled from gen 3 g19s.

First am I missing any required innard items? Second if you have any parts please holler, all sorts of stuff to trade.

Normally in a situation like this is buy a kit, but ive been collecting take out parts and would like to use them.
    Parts marked with X meams I have them

Glock Frame Parts Required:

• Trigger with trigger bar X
    • Trigger housing with ejector
    • Trigger spring
    • Trigger pin
    • Trigger housing pin
    • Connector, 5 lb. X
    • Slide stop lever with spring X
    • Slide lock & spring
    • Extended magazine release & spring

Glock Slide Parts Required:
    Slide itself
    G34 threaded barrel
    Sights X
    Rmr x
    • Extractor X
    • Extractor depressor plunger & spring
    • Spring loaded bearing X
    • Firing pin X
    • Firing pin safety X
    • Firing pin spring X
    • Firing pin channel liner
    • Firing pin spring cups
    • Firing pin spacer sleeve
    • Slide cover plate
    • Recoil spring assembly

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    That looks right. Two suggestions on the magazine release, go with Glock factory extended to Tarrant tactical extended. They are both only slightly longer. The standard extended magazine releases I've used or played with are just ridiculously long, but I really like the slight extra length of those two (IIRC it is 3/16" longer, vs most others that are 1/4-5/16" longer).

Slide and barrel, not sure your price point, but I really like Brownell's threaded barrel and RMR cut slide. I have their G34 slide and threaded barrel. Fit and finish is great. Functions just fine and accuracy is very good. If you don't have an RMR red dot right now, Brownell's RMR filler plate (purchased separately) lines up really well without any over hang or under hang.

mikem623

Jan 8, 2016
    Carney
    Sorry that I do not have any parts. A suggestion for the Red Dot. Try Swampfox Optics. Great Products, Warranty and Price. A 1/3 price discount for serving military , law enforcement , ex military and ex law enforcement. Have 5 of their Justice model. Using on everything from a 45 to a 22 pistol.

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    You'd be better off buying a barrel, slide(check with Rockey Brass or Lone Wolf), OEM Glock slide parts kit, OEM Glock frame kit, OEM Glock trigger bar and either a Glock striker or a billet after market striker. Replace the ejector with a gen 4-5 ejector and extractor with an improved or billet extractor. It might take an eternity to find each individual part. Don't forget sights.

Save your already collected parts as spares.

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    Sorry that I do not have any parts. A suggestion for the Red Dot. Try Swampfox Optics. Great Products, Warranty and Price. A 1/3 price discount for serving military , law enforcement , ex military and ex law enforcement. Have 5 of their Justice model. Using on everything from a 45 to a 22 pistol.

I have 2 Swampfox. A Kingslayer for my AR pistol and a LIberty for my Hellcat.
    Just ordered a LIberator II for an MPX I just bought today.
    Definitely cannot beat 1/3 off for what are already inexpensive products.

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    I have 2 Swampfox. A Kingslayer for my AR pistol and a LIberty for my Hellcat.
    Just ordered a LIberator II for an MPX I just bought today.
    Definitely cannot beat 1/3 off for what are already inexpensive products.

Could look for US made or at least not Chinese made optics. But I get looking on a budget (not like I don’t have plenty of Chinese optics. So I am the pot calling the kettle black. But I am trying to do better).

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom