So what "final purchases" are you making?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AKbythebay

Ultimate Member
    Curious if anyone else is in the process, or at least thinking about, making one final regulated firearms purchase before the new law takes effect Oct 1st? If so what are you planning to get and how far along are you in the process?

I'm looking to pick up one last revolver. Thinking about a .38 special. Old school 4" barrel, blue, not one of these new light weight tiny carry models. I've been in touch with a couple dealers and hope to get my paperwork in potentially by the end of the week.

How about you guys???

MDGolom

Ultimate Member
    Sep 29, 2010
    Baltimore County
    I bought two AR15 stripped lowers and a Ruger LC9. I picked up the lowers a week ago and did the paperwork for the LC9 at the same time. I hope to get the LC9 next week.

Cliff P

Mar 22, 2013
    Bel Air
    I'm likely to purchase a semi-auto 12ga, and that's it. I have two finished lowers I'll need uppers for, but one of them will likely be a 22lr to keep costs down at the range. Oh and I still need to get the wife something small :)

tapeman1

Ultimate Member
    Aug 31, 2012
    Severna Park, MD
    I'm definitely going to pick up a stripped lower or two. After that I can't decide between a Glock 19 and an AK 74.

I'd like to get both, but if I did my wife would kill me with one and shove the other one up my a$$.

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    I'm definitely going to pick up a stripped lower or two. After that I can't decide between a Glock 19 and an AK 74.
    How is that even a choice? You can buy the Glock 19 whenever.

I'm looking at some people's lists, and my reaction is "... but that's not even getting banned." Guys, look at my sig and read the links. PRIORITIZE.

My list is pretty short now:
    1. Glock 17 SBR on a form 4 (always wanted one, not willing to bet on a favorable MSP interpretation of the new law to SBRs)
    2. Beretta ARX-160 OR an Israeli-pattern FALO.

I also have an incoming AR-15 lower from Engage in the August order... probably do a 20" build of some sort on it.

Bang1964

May 3, 2013
    Ellicott City
    I'm not getting that f*(K!%g handgun license. After the law kicks in I'm done buying anything regulated until I get the hell out of this state.

Unfortunately, that'll take me about 10 years. :mad54:

I think if you purchased a handgun previously, you don't need a license after oct 1st.

I purchased AK-74 last week
    Waiting to purchase a Tavor before Oct 1st.

mckraut

Apr 14, 2009
    Abingdon, MD
    Not trying to make additional purchases, just sell one of my ARs before October. If I do end up getting anything, it'll be a revolver for the wife.

niftyvt

Ultimate Member
    Aug 21, 2010
    Virginia
    2 Rifle Dynamics AKs. 1 74 and 1 47. That pretty much has my credit card melting. :D Going to fill out paperwork for both AK receivers this friday :party29:

I bought 1 PSA lower a couple months ago. . .picked it up last friday :rolleyes:

jpo183

Ultimate Member
    Mar 20, 2013
    in Maryland
    I am done purchasing any firearms at this point. Just bought two more handguns and I will be *hopefully* getting another lower from 80% polymer if it actually is any good, otherwise Ill just get another lower or two.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom