• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HoCoRes

Aug 22, 2014
    Howard County
    Do you guys carry keltec Sub-2000 in 9mm (glock)?

Last edited:

bkuether

Judge not this race .....
    Jan 18, 2012
    Marriottsville, MD
    Nobody "carries" them. Until they do. You won't find any in stock. When an IP gets one, the advertise it, and its "gone" in 5 minutes or less. Sometimes an entire hour if it's a "fowtey".

Keep looking, and trying. I almost gave up on mine, until I saw an IP post one, and I got their first.

INMY01TA

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2008
    Saw a bunch at the Nations Gunshow last weekend, guess that doesn't help us much tho.

redeemed.man

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2013
    HoCo
    Nobody "carries" them. Until they do. You won't find any in stock. When an IP gets one, the advertise it, and its "gone" in 5 minutes or less. Sometimes an entire hour if it's a "fowtey".

Keep looking, and trying. I almost gave up on mine, until I saw an IP post one, and I got their first.
    My experience mirrors your 5 minutes or less scenario noted above. I have two Sub2K's. I bought both of them over the phone with credit card from IP's within 5 minutes of a thread being posted here by the IP. Both G17 versions, one is a Gen 1, the other is a Gen 2.

Ultimate truck gun IMHO.

Hollywood Ball

Mountaineer
    Aug 26, 2013
    NC WV
    What is a decent price for one of these?

Depends on what version/generation it is. I think my Gen 1 Glock 22 version was had for $400, but that's here in WV.

I have one and it's "meh." I was not as excited about it once I got it. Length of pull is awkward and slightly uncomfortable. As said, good truck gun.

I much prefer my Hi Point 995 carbine over my Sub2K.

TheRealJimDavis

Jan 28, 2013
    The Burnie
    The owner actually sounds pretty bright. He makes all he can and is saving up to expand, but doesn't want to take out a loan to increase manufacturing only to have someone make his prod it illegal. I think it was TTAG or G&A I read that in. Basically, he's gonna pay cash or he's not gonna expand.

CATMdude

I like turtles
    Dec 29, 2012
    Frederick
    Also, I have one that takes G22 mags. I think I paid 4 for it. Neat carbine. I want one in 9 that takes 226 or 92 mags, but I think that's a pipe dream.

Keep an eye out for the ones that take S&W mags too, the only difference is the mag catch. I swapped out the mag catch and it now accepts 226 mags.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom