• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ifdot

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2013
    Md Eastern Shore
    Its a redlight camera for sure, might could do speed too? I was going south at 0300 the other morning and got stopped at that light, someone tried to beat it and it flashed 3 times scared the crap out of me. Thought the aliens were coming in to get me. So much for the infrared flash cameras DC went to, PG is going to let you know they got your ass, be expecting that bill.

chuck

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 1, 2016
    Anne Arundel
    Its a redlight camera for sure, might could do speed too? I was going south at 0300 the other morning and got stopped at that light, someone tried to beat it and it flashed 3 times scared the crap out of me. Thought the aliens were coming in to get me. So much for the infrared flash cameras DC went to, PG is going to let you know they got your ass, be expecting that bill.

If you get flashed then you know to slow down or stop next time. DC wants you to rack up as many fines as possible before you know that camera is there.

chuck

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 1, 2016
    Anne Arundel
    That's the one.
    It seems to be at a terrible angle to actually get anyone in any other lane than the far right for red lights.

That light is easy to see from a mile away. Didn't think it was one that had a running red light issue.

I have only seen people run through the light going straight in the 2-4 AM window when nobody is around. Now if it could get people taking a left after the light turns then it might actually do something.

rob257

Jan 17, 2013
    North Central Carroll Co.
    Your post ....

They seem to like playing games at that light.

The NB right turn lane was remarked and significantly shortened a while back, and in the dark I guess the wife just missed the change. Got lit up and read the riot act by a surly MSP, who (her assessment) gave her a warning just because he couldn't find anything more to hang on her, what with her squeaky clean record.

As defined amounts to the definition of the word "vapid"

Rob

usa259

Mar 11, 2015
    There was one camera there for sometime as I mentioned before. There appear to be three now. hmmm

GTOGUNNER

IANAL, PATRIOT PICKET!!
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 16, 2010
    Carroll County!
    Zones with Speed Cameras have to be posted. Not allowed on highways except in work zones.

edit.. assume all cameras are ALPR as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom