• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Doitsouthstyle

Apr 4, 2012
    Baltimore County
    Original price: $1,096.00
    Current price: $679.99

That's was there if price if The Crazy Boitch won the election. So now that they stocked piled a bunch hoping for country wide panic buying and now the plan bit then in the ass they are trying to sale them at what seems like a deal but know they are just trying to backfill the hole they dug. Probably selling them for 10%-15% over cost instead of double there cost if she won.

jhcrab

Jun 28, 2012
    Howard Co.
    That's was there if price if The Crazy Boitch won the election. So now that they stocked piled a bunch hoping for country wide panic buying and now the plan bit then in the ass they are trying to sale them at what seems like a deal but know they are just trying to backfill the hole they dug. Probably selling them for 10%-15% over cost instead of double there cost if she won.

I knew there was something good about Mrs. Clinton !

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine

This is part of the reason I'm holding off buying, prices may dip even lower. A lot of stuff has suddenly hit slickguns as if it were being boarded for a post election price gouge, now the opposite may happen.

Straightbolt

unindicted co-conspirator
    Apr 4, 2015
    The 'Burbs
    This is part of the reason I'm holding off buying, prices may dip even lower. A lot of stuff has suddenly hit slickguns as if it were being boarded for a post election price gouge, now the opposite may happen.

Hope this holds true for ammo prices as well.

md_al

Apr 25, 2014
    Middle River

dreadpirate

Ultimate Member
    Mar 7, 2010
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    My Windham Weaponry HBAR Dissipator upper on a Spikes lower.

Attachments

• DSC_0001.jpg
      DSC_0001.jpg
      83.4 KB · Views: 84

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads