Illinois counties declaring sanctuary status...

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheOriginalMexicanBob

Ultimate Member
    Jul 2, 2017
    Sun City West, AZ
    ...for gun owners. It looks like the left's tactics are being used against them and some Libs are screaming foul.

While I don't really agree with the concept of sanctuary status to avoid complying with law one doesn't agree with, as the laws should be respected everywhere there is definitely some satisfaction in this. :D

Maybe this could start a movement that shows the Libs they can't run over our rights like they constantly try to do. Of course...appropriating their tactics is not fair play.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/ct-illinois-gun-sanctuary-counties-20180506-story.html

ComeGet

Ultimate Member
    Sep 1, 2015
    I would love to see all the conservative-leaning counties in Maryland do this.

AlanInSilverSpring

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 25, 2017
    It's scary how divided we're getting. We're basically watching the possible beginning of a civil war. Certainly no armed conflict yet, but having all 3 branches of government fighting against each other and infighting in each.

And to think just 9 years ago a "man" was elected as president promising to unite us all.

GolfR

Ultimate Member
    Oct 20, 2016
    Columbia MD
    It's scary how divided we're getting. We're basically watching the possible beginning of a civil war. Certainly no armed conflict yet, but having all 3 branches of government fighting against each other and infighting in each.

And to think just 9 years ago a "man" was elected as president promising to unite us all.

The lines between sides in this civil war would be pretty hard to draw considering the liberal states are dividing themselves up.

AlanInSilverSpring

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 25, 2017
    The lines between sides in this civil war would be pretty hard to draw considering the liberal states are dividing themselves up.

Yes, it would be messy as Hell. It won't/wouldn't be North vs South or even state vs state. It will be county vs county, neighborhood vs neighborhood, or even down to block vs block. A nightmare I pray I won't live to see !

JPG

Ultimate Member
    Aug 5, 2012
    Calvert County
    Yes, it would be messy as Hell. It won't/wouldn't be North vs South or even state vs state. It will be county vs county, neighborhood vs neighborhood, or even down to block vs block. A nightmare I pray I won't live to see !

What camo would everyone wear? The possibilities are endless. :D

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    about that

Unite under his rule. I have never seen so much anger between the parties and the races. Maobama actually split everyone and made enemies of people different then him. Change was really what he wanted....and he damn well accomplished it. To me, it is the Lite version of what happened in S. Africa and Zimbabwe. My kids always had friends of other races. After that Mad Magazine meme monster, these friends would pull race crap and some hatred towards my daughters- for no damn reason. They were besties a couple weeks prior.

I am actually scared for my family.

jrumann59

DILLIGAF
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 17, 2011
    When your spew blatant hypocrisy and do not realize it you should just go home you do not deserve to lead any people.

Such talk worries Kathleen Willis, a Democratic state representative from suburban Chicago who sponsored some of the gun legislation.

"I don't think you can say, 'I don't agree with the law so I won't enforce it,'" she said. "I think it sends the wrong message."

motorcoachdoug

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    And if this did happen here in MD especially in western MD and the Eastern Shore when it came to the gun laws the MGA passes if the local SO and PD refuse to enforce it who is going to do so? MSP???? and what would happen if the local SO and PD stood up to MSP and started to arrest them for obeying the unconstitutional laws to begin with? What it would boil down to is the western counties and eastern shore telling MGA go do it yourselves..... I can not see Miller&Bush out knocking on a door at zero dark hundred can you?

MigraineMan

Ultimate Member
    Jun 9, 2011
    Frederick County

Attachments

• 3789C21600000578-3756993-image-a-47_1472084735656.jpg
      3789C21600000578-3756993-image-a-47_1472084735656.jpg
      81.8 KB · Views: 292

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air

2 Branches of government are actively working against a man Constitutionally elected to the presidency. This, along with the "deep state" which has proven to be present and working hard against him as well. This, IMO, is one of the scenarios the 2A was designed for. There is time for this to be fixed without violence, but it's gonna take a lot of work.

jrumann59

DILLIGAF
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 17, 2011
    This could turn ugly quickly, this could ignite a "hot" civil war. It is unlikely that the feds will get involved because DJT is probably laughing so hard at this turn of events, but consider this, what if Illinois decides to roll the NG into these counties all it takes is one shot....

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom