• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ewarfare

Feb 18, 2009
    Lexington Park, MD
    I've seen numerous lists of C&R distributors, but what are your favorite companies to order from? I haven't personally ordered anything from any distributors (yet), but it seems many people like SOG and AIM the most. Which companies had the best condition firearms and customer service in your experiences?

There have been a few smaller companies that responded very quickly to my e-mails...I was wondering if they'd be on anyone's "to-go" list.

Tootall

Feelings Hurter
    Oct 3, 2008
    AACO
    add J&G sales to your list. theyre out in Arizona but carry some nice stuff. Ive also ordered a couple from SOG. They can be a little slow getting your order processed but the stuff is always in great shape and worth it

bkraft

Jul 24, 2008
    Eldersburg
    I've bought a few things from AIM and what I've recieved has always been better than my expectations. They have also been really helpful on the phone. I think their shipping prices are a little on the high side... but thats the only thing I haven't been completely satisfied with.

I have never ordered from SOG.

I've actually had good luck with Century as well. The times I've talked to their customer support, they've been friendly and helpful. Generally the condition isn't as good as what I've seen from AIM... but their shipping is DIRT cheap! $12 to ship a CZ82 to my door... can't beat that.

Drmsparks

Old School Rifleman
    Jun 26, 2007
    PG county
    I used to shop at classic arms a lot. Not so much since ownership changed so I can't tell you if they are still great.

Empire arms if you are a collector and looking for odd stuff.

treadhead88

Panzerfahrer
    Jun 20, 2009
    Cecil Co.
    Samco Global Arms is not too bad, I have only ordered ammo from them, but have had good experiences with Century int'l and SOG on firearms.

rfdallas

Feb 18, 2009
    Frederick, MD
    i ordered with I.O. Inc. and received a perfect Nagant revolver. not hand picked just from stock. it looks brand new and fires .32 S&W Longs like it was made for it. just my 2 cents.

Russ D

Ultimate Member
    Nov 10, 2008
    Sykesville
    I've used all the big names with good luck, but if I had to pick one, AIM always shines above the others.

blindnoodle

Livin' the dream!
    Apr 21, 2009
    I tend to use CMP north store. Awesome customer service and you get to fffoooonnnnddddlllleeee guns. tons and tons of guns.

novus collectus

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 1, 2005
    Bowie
    I've bought a few things from AIM and what I've recieved has always been better than my expectations. They have also been really helpful on the phone. I think their shipping prices are a little on the high side... but thats the only thing I haven't been completely satisfied with.

I have never ordered from SOG.

I've actually had good luck with Century as well. The times I've talked to their customer support, they've been friendly and helpful. Generally the condition isn't as good as what I've seen from AIM... but their shipping is DIRT cheap! $12 to ship a CZ82 to my door... can't beat that.

I ordered a Nagant pistol from AIM a few weeks ago, I think shipping was only $14 because they allow you to use UPS second day air now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rifleman

Latest threads

Top Bottom