• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    I'm hiring a journeyman and apprentice HVAC technician. Location is in Laurel.
    We are a 52 year old company installing, servicing and maintaining residential and light commercial HVAC systems.

Brian@HeatingAndCoolingInc.com

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    Top 2 jobs listed on MDS right now. Its going to be an insane year. A lot of catch up from last year, money cutting loose with reopening and - the air filter shortage.

I’m on a 14 week wait for merv 13 filters for one of my contracts. I placed my order at the beginning of the year and am still waiting. I’ve never had to wait more than 4 weeks before. It’s been hectic trying to explain and keep the customers happy. Couldn’t be a worse time not having filters during econo season either. They are definitely getting used hard. Crazy times!

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    I’m on a 14 week wait for merv 13 filters for one of my contracts. I placed my order at the beginning of the year and am still waiting. I’ve never had to wait more than 4 weeks before. It’s been hectic trying to explain and keep the customers happy. Couldn’t be a worse time not having filters during econo season either. They are definitely getting used hard. Crazy times!

Yeah I’ve been thinking that MERV 13‘s are going to be a joke when the pollen starts flying in the air. Saw maple pollen early this week, but it’s usually nothing compared to oak and pine.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    I stopped looking years ago and happy I did so.
    I tell customers upfront how long out we are. Sure I lose work but I am okay with that at this point in my life.

Good luck B

rgramjet

Ultimate Member
    Jan 25, 2009
    Howard County
    My older son works Commercial hvac out of a company in Baltimore. He is happy with his company.

My younger son will be 18 in April and is very interested in HVAC. I will give him your info.

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    Bumping this for two current job openings.
    I'll offer a testimonial that pbharvey's company handles my home HVAC. High quality service by polite, professional techs has been my experience every time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom