• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • itsatrap

Jan 6, 2011
    MoCo
    its unclear as to their intent, if It will be imported to America (i don't see why it wouldn't though). Although I do like the cz 805 better, in terms of looks.

Kingjamez

Gun Builder
    Oct 22, 2009
    Fairfax, VA
    Your face when (not if) it KBs.

Is it too much to ask Taurus to work on turning out a SINGLE quality product on a regular basis before they start diversifying?
    I'm happy with my PT1911. I'd put it squarely in the quality category.

This new rifle looks interesting, I'd like to see a little more on it's operation though.

-Jim

squirrels

Who cooks for you?
    Jan 25, 2008
    Tacti-cool plastic rifles are all the rage right now. It makes sense for Ruger and every other company to jump on the bandwagon.

They're essentially all the same...looking at that thing, I can almost guarantee that Ruger just took apart an ACR, cross-bred it with some mini-14 parts, and created their own rifle.

Civilian Black Rifle Collectors are like Pokemon masters...they gotta have 'em all. It'll sell on that virtue alone. Everyone said the same stuff when Magpul sold the Masada design to Bushmaster. "OMFG Bushmaster?? They SUCK!! I'll NEVER pay good money for a turd like that!!"

Yet over time, the prospect of yet ANOTHER tacti-awesome plastic rifle in the safe was too much for the ARFCOM zealots to pass up, even at over 2 grand, when that kind of money will EASILY buy a LOADED AR15 (from a better company than Bushy) or other non-future-cool rifle that does the exact same thing.

BTW look at that ugly-ass magwell. It's unusually huge. I wonder if they're planning caliber conversions. Wouldn't it be HILARIOUS if Ruger got caliber conversions to the market before Bushmaster did?? Them and their alleged "modular flexibility".

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom