• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • j26sub

May 8, 2018
    Anyone have land that they would rent to me for a few days of camping in mid-August? Just my wife, two daughters, and me in a tent. Looking for a cool and shady spot near a pond, river, or creek so we can cool off. We have a bucket shitter, so we will leave no trace. We don't have 4 wheel drive, and we have a one year old...so camping right next to the van would be ideal. I know this is probably a shot in the dark. We live near frostburg, and we're willing to travel hours if need be.

Thanks for taking the time to read this! If we like it, we would probably do more long term rentals in the future.

Thanks again.

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    So then you know about Savage River state forest which offers everything you just mentioned except it’s public ;) And close to home!

They say no alcohol but I’ve never been harassed for drinking there cuz i set up a trash bag and my campsite is neat!

BTW i love Savage River

j26sub

May 8, 2018
    I would do savage, but no concealed carry in state parks or forests. Gotta pack heat while camping with the fam!

j26sub

May 8, 2018
    Watch for the Hooligans to post their Sunday shoot thread. Reach out and ask if they have any ideas. They are exceptional folks. I’m sure they will point you in a good direction.

I've been to a few hooligan shoots with AK, Joe, and 4570. Good guys....maybe they'll see this thread.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Alcohol is permitted in State Forests , in the camp site, no intoxication or rowdyness .

Briefly alcohol was prohibited in both Parks and Forests , but shortly afterwards re legalized in State Forests .

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom