• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ezracer

Certified Gun Nut
    Jul 27, 2012
    Behind enemy lines...
    I definitely see the challenges ahead of us. But unlike so many now days, I know our incredible history and the seemingly insurmountable odds that had faced us as a nation in the past.

I often try to put myself in Lincoln's shoes. God, that was an unbelievably horrific period in our history but Old Glory still waves.

Keep the faith, but I do think the day is coming where we will all need to step up.

28Shooter

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 19, 2010
    Baltimore, Maryland
    This country has never faced a challenge from within like we are seeing ascend into power tomorrow. It's total - House, Senate, President - and with the full cooperation of the MSM and a weak Supreme Court, they will feel even more emboldened.

adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    Positive messaging will not be tolerated on the internet.:) Seriously, glad to see someone else who doesn't think were all going to be sent to concentration camps tomorrow afternoon.

They'll make you build the camps first, before they make you a resident. See below....

My advice to you is; DO NOT get into the cattle cars, they're lying about where they're taking you.

rascal

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    Anyone who did not send money to the Georgia GOP candidates and Georgia state GOP party, and/or the many 527 who worked the campaign down there is the problem. Anyone claiming they did so because "both parties are the same" is even worse as the data show the opposite and that this is the most party aligned issue in the US today.

We are in for a VERY rough ride when it comes to gun control the next four years.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    The fact that other countries are ( currently still ) worse is Independent of our rapid decline .

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom