• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hogarth

Ultimate Member
    Jun 13, 2009
    Recently caught most of "Before the Fire". Pandemic stuff. Not great. Not terrible either. Maybe worth a look.

A. Wayne

Ultimate Member
    May 28, 2011
    I read the book on Kindle and I thought that they just had a stupid kid do the conversion from paper to electronic because there was virtually no punctuation at all so I went on google and looked up the author and they say he doesnt like to use punctuation so I just got mad at him instead of the stupid kid who loaded the book into Kindle because it is not his fault that Cormac whatshisname thinks he is too good to punctuate his writing

:lol:

FPL53

Ultimate Member
    Aug 4, 2013
    Frederick
    Don't waste your time watching Greenland. With today's known science, this one is a waste of time, and, for a year 2020 written movie, this one is horrendously written.

5cary

On the spreading edge of the butter knife.
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 30, 2007
    Sykesville, MD
    Ishtar was a better movie.

oooh. Ouch.

Range 15 was a solid 6/10. William Shatner, Sean Austin, Matt Best, Danny Trejo. What more could you ask for? (except maybe an original story, a better script, better acting, less predictable...okay 4/10).

tallen702

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 3, 2012
    In the boonies of MoCo
    Watched "Love and Monsters" last night. TEOTWAWKI in a less-typical style (no zombies, no aliens, no nuclear armageddon) that has a great mix of action and comedy. The SFX were quite good and the dog deserves an Oscar. Really enjoyed this one, so did the wife.

jollymon

Dec 6, 2016
    Now in Tennessee ,
    Watched "Love and Monsters" last night. TEOTWAWKI in a less-typical style (no zombies, no aliens, no nuclear armageddon) that has a great mix of action and comedy. The SFX were quite good and the dog deserves an Oscar. Really enjoyed this one, so did the wife.

We watched it last night and enjoyed it and we agree that the dog deserves a Oscar , We thought it was a interesting premise with the mutation of those forms of creatures rather than the regular zombie types .

Silverlode

Ultimate Member
    Aug 16, 2010
    Frederick
    My favorite TEOTWAWKI movie: Cabin in the Woods. Very different take on end of the world. If you like Joss Whedon movies, you'll like this one.

499qyh.png

One of the most underrated movies of all time.

That list behind him always makes be laugh. Who the hell is Kevin?

Roksfr

Ardent Safety Training
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 14, 2020
    Southern AA
    Have to have C.H.U.D. from 1984 on the list, might be running on Netflix not quite EOTW . The Book of Eli was an excellent flick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ESM07

Latest threads

Top Bottom