• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dad4

Ultimate Member
    Jan 11, 2013
    Cecil County
    An elderly white couple visiting their son’s grave assassinated by a black man. Nothing to see here. No media outrage. No “lynching” headlines. No athletes tweeting that the couple was hunted. This goes on all the time and I’m f***ing fed up. When will people wake up and demand the truth? The media really is our enemy.

I agree %100. MSM spins to their agenda, only!

DutchV

Ultimate Member
    Jul 8, 2012
    Have they dentified a motive or any connection between the shooter and the victims?

bohman

May 20, 2012
    St. Mary's
    This is heartbreaking. The victims were family friends. Kind and decent people of the best sort. They were visiting their son’s grave, as they did almost daily. I hadn’t seen them in many years but my mother kept in touch occasionally.

I know absolutely nothing about the shooter or his motive. Does not appear to be anyone connected to the family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bikebreath

R.I.P.
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 30, 2009
    in the bowels of Baltimore
    This is heartbreaking. The victims were family friends. Kind and decent people of the best sort. They were visiting their son’s grave, as they did almost daily. I hadn’t seen them in many years but my mother kept in touch occasionally.

I know absolutely nothing about the shooter or his motive. Does not appear to be anyone connected to the family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh my...

That's terrible. I'm so sorry for your loss.

adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    The police neutralized him.

Authorities on Friday announced that Delaware State Police fatally shot a homicide suspect during a May 8 incident near the Delaware Veterans Memorial Cemetery.

Sheldon C. Francis, 29, of Middletown, died during an exchange of gunfire with troopers in a wooded area near the cemetery, spokeswoman Senior Cpl. Heather Pepper said.

Francis was located at 12:08 p.m. after running into the wooded area between the cemetery and Brennan Boulevard an hour earlier, police said.

An arriving BearCat Armored Vehicle “began immediately taking on a significant amount of gunshot rounds from Francis,” and a deadly exchange of gunfire with Special Operations Response Team members ensued, police said.

23dsn-DSP-cemetery-update1.jpg
    23dsn-DSP-cemetery-update2.jpg
    23dsn-DSP-cemetery-update3.jpg

https://delawarestatenews.net/news/cemetery-homicide-suspect-died-in-gunfire-exchange-dsp-says

adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    Or a nutjobs retaliation for the Georgia shooting that was just hitting the news around that time. :tinfoil:

adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    Why do police need access to all this scary military stuff?

It's not like they are expected to show up when someone crazy starts shooting innocent folks going about their daily routine.

I agree. Same with law abiding citizens. We should be able to own anything they have access to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom